ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5 not detected by GT7 with Gran Turismo DD Pro Wheel Base

I upgraded my CSL Elite Racing Wheel + CSL Elite Pedals (with loadcell kit) + ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5 by replacing the CSL wheelbase with a Gran Turismo DD Pro Wheel Base. I connected everything to the PC and performed a firmware upgrade and calibration. Everything was detected and working fine according to Fanatec Control Panel. The problem is that the ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5 is not detected by GT7 in the PS5. It was correctly detected and functional while connected to the CSL wheelbase.

Any ideas?

Comments

• I have the SQ shifter and DD pro works fine w GT7/PS5. As you say control panel recognizes it, only 2 things I can think of is DDPro in blue native mode and connected to right port on DD? GT set for MT i assume

• I reconnected the setup to my computer and it seems that there is something wrong indeed. At first, the shifter was not identified. I performed a calibration within Fanatec control panel and I am getting the following output:

Gears are not correctly detected. Any solution to that?