Do items get held with orders as they become available?

Anyone know if Fanatec places constrained items aside for orders, in the order they are received?

An example would be if I ordered multiple items in May, and one (or more) of those items is constrained - when even a small quantity of the constrained items comes in, do we know if that limited quantity gets appropriately allocated to existing orders in chronological order by order date? Or is it just on a first come-first served basis, determined by whichever items can ship out without issue?

Really hoping its not the latter because of how unfair that would be, but honestly losing faith at this point...

Comments

• I've heard its been the latter from multiple on this forum, however I'd hope that would be corrected at this point.

• i made an order on June 8th for the csw elight wheelbase and wheel which is supposed to be available on the 12th said order in process. But now I go on their site (like I’m a new customer )and it saying it’s available on August 7th. So wondering is that for new customers or am I getting it in August?