RevLED and Display doesn't work in Dirt Rally 2.0 (GT DD Pro + Podium Porsche 911 GT 3R)
- Wheel Base Model (product ID): GT DD PRO
- Steering Wheel Model (product ID): Podium Steering Wheel Porsche 911 GT3 R
- Driver Version: 450
- Base FW Version: latest (update from 450)
- Motor FW Version: (update from 450)
- Wheel FW Version: (update from 450)
- FanaLab Version: 1.69.7
- Tuning Menu settings
- Driver/FanaLab installed on C: Drive C
- With driver related issues collect log files and zip them from C:\Users\Public\Fanatec Logs
When I used PC mode (red), I couldn't get the LED and Display to show up. In Fanalab, I've already clicked on Enable Telemetry, Enable Fanalab's game LED/Hardware support.
While I used PC Compatible - some play it shows what gear I am in the Display, and the RevLed shows RPM; some play, it shows Speed in the Display, and the FlagLED work.
Not sure what I did wrong, or it any bug?