Fanalab Crashes

I have a computer running Windows 10 1909 all the latest patches. I have Fanalab 1.23 Beta installed and the 3.52 driver package. When I open Fanalab it runs for a couple of seconds and closes. I've tried doing a complete uninstall etc. Same result Any suggestions on how to fix this. There is nothing else installed on the computer except for Fanalab, Steam and NVIDIA Driver for 2080 TI Founders Edition Card. If I open the properties page for the DD2 and click check FFB the wheel responds. It only appears to be a problem with Fanalab.

Comments

• Now when I attempt to open the Properties Page for the DD2 it throws an error "There us a problem setting up the wheel control panel, reconnect the device and try again. I've tried that multiple times, uninstalling/reinstalling driver packs.

I contacted Fanatec support and was told to post a question in the forum. I bought this in May, honestly if I knew ahead of time this was the level support they provide for their product I would have purchased something else.

I can't use the DD2 yet I can open the properties page and configure my HE Sequential Shifter, Handbrake and Pedals.

Any suggestions on how to get this wheel working again are greatly appreciated.

• There is a long thread in the Fanalab software section - have you read it? https://forum.fanatec.com/discussion/1423/fanalab-1-23-beta-download-post-your-feedback-here#latest

I had a long issue with FL but it suddenly cleared itself.

On a brand new pc like yours, it runs fine.

I'm using FL 1.24 and 365. Is all the firmware updated?