CSL Elite PS4 Bundle (June 12th)

Anyone get an update on this product? I see date moved back to August.....?! I try to call customer service, you get sent straight to voicemail.

Man I'm thinking about shelling out extra cash for Accuforce Pro V2 for 999.99 (DD wheel + base), because Fanatec customer service has been a nightmare!

Especially for someone in the USA.. I couldn't imagine if I got a faulty product how that would go..

Comments

• I placed an order for this bundle on May 29th and I received a shipment notification this morning, which is odd because my order status is stating 'partially-processed.' I guess I'll find out Monday if it was shipped in-full or if it was partially-shipped.

• My order was put in on May 21st. CSL Elite PS4 bundle plus the load cell kit. I haven't heard anything yet.

• May 14th, still no email. I had V3s as well but got those split shipping so already received those, but still no shipping email on the wheel.

• I ordered the bundle on May 4th, no updates yet. My orders still say Pre-order availability June 12th.

• in my order status, preorder availability is blank. Does that mean im pushed back to August?

• My previous pre-order dates had been pushed back on the day they said they would be available. Unfortunately, I would expect that to happen to your order.

• Who knows. I dont know if you can go by anything it says. When I originally ordered on 5/14 it showed wheel available 5/15, then 5/22, then 6/12. On my orders page it was like yours and just said "Preorder" with no date. I had a set of pedals as well that were available during that timeframe, so I was able to get those shipped separately. When my pedals shipped my wheel finally updated to 6/12 on my orders page.

I'll attach below what my orders page currently looks like. Keep in mind my pedals are sitting in my room right now.

My pedals still show preorder. Not shipped. Not complete. So who knows what any of it means, lol. 🤷‍♂️

• Like other, I’m worried that one of the other items that I ordered will cause my complete order (1074044) to be delayed.

I’ve tried emailing support and messaging Dominic Brennan here to get the order split, but have not heard back.

• This is the email i received from the sale team on june 5th "Hello Nicholas, thanks for your inquiry.

We always charge when ordering and not when shipping as stated in our terms and conditions. We had to postpone the shipping date due to a delay in warehouse supplies caused by Covid-19.

We will dispatch your order on Jun 12, 2020 as the CSL Elite Racing Wheel (part of your ordered bundle) will finally get back in stock then.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards / Freundliche GrüßeMarkus Mießlinger

(Fanatec Sales Team)" Guess what my order never was dispatched, still says "The order is in process".

• Mine still says available June 5th I haven't heard anything and I did try to get in touch via email and facebook. I'm not sure how to go about calling them guess that is my next step.

• As a ‘12th June’ orderer, I have received a text from FedEx, notifying me of a shipment from ‘Rancho Cucamonga CA’, currently in Bloomington, CA that I assume is from Fanatec.

So I think I can add myself to the it looks like it’s getting shipped 12th June mob. For reference I ordered in on 5/29

• Greg UngerGreg Unger Member
    edited June 2020

I received an email from the sales rep on Sunday, informing me that product shipped on Friday and I would have a tracking number by the end of the day yesterday. There was no change yesterday or today to my order status, and I have not received notice from Fedex.

I sent a reply asking for tracking info last night, but it appears I'm back in the standard answer queue of 7 (15 in practice) working days for a response. No mention was made of the system outage on 6/12 that has been cited by others.

• I ordered the same day and the same bundle for the shipping availability an it also saying ready to ship. I have seen the preorder date disappear an watched the push backs so I’m just being patience.

• Hopefully some of us will get 6/12 orders, since alot of people canceled and reordered? (fingers crossed)

• I’ve just realised this is a different order, so Im still in the dark and assume I’m not getting it anytime soon.

Ironically it’s a new PC to upgrade my sim racing experience that I assume would arrive long after the wheel/ pedals!

• I think those who were going to get them would’ve been notified by now

• I have decided to cancel and seek other options