More than just a little dead zone on the brake pedal

Tim HopkinsTim Hopkins Member
edited June 2020 in Pedals

I have the V3 clubsport, I need to push the brake pretty hard for it to start to register. I've messed around with all the settings. Setting the Min at zero etc. Tried it on both drivers available. I need to push the brake about 70% with the load at min for it to start to register don't think this is normal. Any ideas? Thx

Comments

• I don't have the V3s, so I am not certain how it should function and when the pedal should start to register, but, they have a load cell brake. It works based on how much force/pressure is applied. not how far the pedal moves. That is how more basic, potentiometer brake works. For this reason, you would only be able to effectively use a load cell brake when mounted in a cockpit where you can press with significant force. 90KG in the listing is the max force.

Do you have it mounted in a cockpit?

• Miraste en configuracion del aro como tienes puesto el freno?

• I don't have a fanatec wheel just the pedals

• Profiler y pon manual para calibrar los pedales, al lado aparece una barra para la sensibilidad del pedal del freno, probaste eso?

• Si haciendo eso sigue igual seguramente tengas defectuosa la celda, tocara contactar con fanatec

• Regardless of what wheel you have with the pedals, I mean, are you pedals mounted in a way that you can really apply force to them? If they are just sitting on the floor and you are in an office chair, I doubt you can push with proper force before your chair flips.

• They are mounted in a rig yes

• Maybe it is broken then. Contact support if you havent yet.

• Yeah i opened a support ticket still waiting on response wanted to check here to it it was something simple i was missing with the setting etc.