Availability dates?????

Does anyone have any REAL information on the "Availability dates". On (5-27) I ordered

ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5 (6-12)

ClubSport Steering Wheel Universal Hub for XBOX ONE (6-9)

ClubSport Pedals V3 (6-9)

ClubSport Pedals V3 Brake Performance Kit (6-9)

ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5 (6-5)

ClubSport Wheel Rim GT (6-9)

As of (6-2) they all changed to ( and my order page still shows) these following dates.

ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5 (6-12)

ClubSport Steering Wheel Universal Hub for XBOX ONE (7-13)

ClubSport Pedals V3 (7-13)

ClubSport Pedals V3 Brake Performance Kit (7-13)

ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5 (7-17)

ClubSport Wheel Rim GT (7-13)

Now I see some of those dates are even further out. How do you know if your order is in the latest "consignment of orders" Are these dates even valid for any reason? I'm really not in a hurry to get these as I'm still using my G920 setup. I'd just like to know realistically what to expect and what date they are using to send out orders.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• I got one for you. I am past all my availability dates on my order items and nothing has shipped. Ordered May 6th and past the final date June 12th for the brake performance kit. Their shipping is a mystery. I'm in the USA.

• The thing is that they show the sooner availability date so people how order sooner than u and make the cut for the will have their item, but since you order very close to the availability date you surely like others gonna see your order as process and being available later like u saw in the other section. Sad they do that but that's how i think its working

• That's where I believe they are losing a lot of our interest. They are not transparent about how their system work. It makes for a lot of distrust. USA as well

• Well depending on what you order. Don't forget in the situation the world is right now. I'm sure if it wasnt for it a lot of the problem we see now wouldn't occur because their would be less order or they could actually serve the number they have because factory would be able to produce the product that everyone want. Like be patient i know its really bad how we don't have information on anything, but we all need to breath. And you can take their job if you want too they are looking for people of you go on their web site. Feel free to sign up.

• before buying i done my research see and see how bad it was. it didnt stop me from buying. i just knew i had to wait because cancelling would just make it worst. i bought the available part that could be ship now to me (CSL v1.1 & CSL pedals) and done another order for thing that was available on a another date (formula v2 wheel & load cell kit). Yes i pay more for shipping but at least thing dont get caught up in the mess. OH by the wait im leaving in canada !!!

• This is the email I received (6-19) after ordering on (5-27)

First of all we would like to thank you for your order. We are amazed by the growing interest in sim racing and of course we would like to welcome you to the Fanatec Family.

The current global situation obviously had a massive impact in the popularity of sim racing but unfortunately for us, as well as a lot of other companies, we are experiencing many of the logistical challenges of this world-wide pandemic as well.

Our production facilities in China were shut down for quite some time. We managed to catch up on most of the delays, but new unforeseen issues with the vessels leaving the harbour have pushed our deliveries back for weeks. This happens because the logistics partners are simply overbooking their freights, and sometimes it occurs even several times per vessel. Why are we telling you all of this? Unfortunately these problems also have an impact on your order.

Your order with order ID : 1089690 has been delayed until 07/24/2020.

We will start shipping the products on the availability date. Depending on your address it can take a few business days before the products arrive. Once the products have left our warehouse, you will receive tracking information from the delivery company. Please also check your spam folder.

Please consider the following points:

• You can check the status and the availability date for your order in your user profile on the Fanatec.com website. Please keep in mind that the availability date shown on the product page might not match your date, because this is only valid for new orders.
    • You can ask for partial delivery if your order is not a "bundle". Please reply to this email to request a partial delivery.
    • If you wish to cancel the order then you can login to your Fanatec account and cancel the order there. You will receive a refund, but processing can take a few days depending on the payment method.

If you have already received a part of your order and you wish to cancel the rest, please reply to this email.

Thank you for your understanding and stay safe.

All the best,

Your Fanatec Sales Team