Help With V3 Pedals

I'd like to get help me with a question, quite weird,but it happened?

Yesterday I've raced in F1 2019 with My Podium Ps4 and V3 pedals, but the weird it was: during all race even with full acceleration on throttle pedal (flat) the car does not reach maximum velocity, it seemed that the throttle doesn't reach the maximum velocity.

I know that, because I've raced in Mexico track one day before yesterday (Monday) and the maximum velocity were 324Km/h, but yesterday the maximum it was 300Km/H., and with the same setup, same weather, same conditions, everything same.

Do you think that could be a V3 calibration? Because everything that I Start My Podium Ps4 with V3 connected to Podium wheel Base, I've full pressed the throttle some times and the same to the brake pedals, because I've read to do that in automatically V3 Calibration

Could you Help me? Maybe proceed a refirmware in Podium again? I dont Know

Thank You

Comments

• Psql .Psql . Member
    edited June 2020

Don't go the route of changing firmwares. This will probably not help anything. There are enough other things you first need to do and check.

First check-in game if you reach 100% throttle and don't touch the brake a bit during racing and have 5% brake on continuously in the calibration tab of the used wheel profile. F1 2019 has a view of the axis so you can see what inputs the game sees and there you can view if you reach value 100 on the gas and don't have a value of 5 on the brack for example.

Just first try to see what you can do and what the real problem is. In the Fanatec driver and also in game you should be able to see the different axis.

But maybe better to check in the Fanatec driver and change from auto calibration to manual calibration. This is way more consistent and lastly you can maybe tweak in game the deadzones a bit if you can't remove it completely from drivers.

• If you open up the driver program to test the pedal, does it move from 0 to 100?

• I've opened the driver program and the brakes pedal lever is a little bit pressed without press the brake pedals, and now? Potentiometer or I can try o update firmware?

If someone could help me?

• Dale a set min del freno y lo recalibrara