Confused about my order

So on June 13th I ordered the Clubsport V2.5, BMW GT2 Wheel, and Csl pedals. When I ordered, the wheel and pedals were available but the Clubsport V2.5 said it was for preorder but available on June 12th. Since it was June 13th I figured that it was available. I selected FedEx 2 day shipping and paid. I only received the order confirmation email and nothing about shipping. Now, on Fanatec's website it says the Clubsport V2.5 is available on July 24th 2020. On my Fanatec account page, under "My Products" it even shows the 3 things I ordered and it says that the warranty was activated on June 13th 2020 and will end on June 13 2021.

Is there any way to check if I actually preordered anything? Again, nothing in the confirmation email or my Fanatec account page says I preordered anything.

I am located in the US East Coast (Tri-state area).

Comments

• hahaha good luck buddy. Most of us ordered in April and still haven't gotten our stuff.

• Okay, but when you ordered was the item available? Does it say that the warranty was activated in the "My Products" page?

• The non-load cell pedals are pretty much always available.

The BMW wheel comes in and out of availability.

Probably the CSW v2.5 is holding you up. I don't think anyone has received one of these for months (havent seen any mention on the forums). Probably their shipment is further delayed. But, there are probably 1000+ orders for it to fulfill before yours. Will their shipment include all of those? No idea.

• This is a known glitch in the system.

It shows the purchase date but then I think it changes based on the shipping date because as per T&C warranty starts on the day of shipping.

• There have been a lot of people waiting a lot longer than you for the CSW. They will probably get it first before you. They seem to be speeding up on orders, but you have to be patient.