Pleas Help! This is unacceptable!

Hello,

Ive been using an Fanatec Dd2 for the last year. In that time my first wheelbase constantly failed to recognize my Wheel (Formula V2 and Porsche endurance) so I sent it back.

The second Dd2 I got worked well right out the gates and I used it for about 9 months, could not habe been happier.

Then I installed Driver 450 and it didn’t cool itself down using its Fan so it started burning.

Now I am on my third Dd2 within one Year, so I went threw the hassle of mounting it within its clamps and tried to start it up.

My Driver didn’t recognize my wheel or the wheelbase, even though both were illuminating and I was able to enter the wheels settings.

I found out which software was Installed on the base and started researching how to fix it.

The forum as well as the link in my Driver said to install an older driver an d force the base to do an update.(Starting point was 450)

I tried this with every driver down to 336.

It didn’t Work and now the Base spools up its Fan on full and also starts up in X-box mode. Also every time I start it I have to calibrate the wheel manually and the Base only sometimes recognizes my Pedals.

Can somebody help me?

I don't want to have to Mount 4 Wheelbases to my Rig within one Year.

Attached You will se my Bases Software and It not being recognized in my Driver.

Thanks

Comments

• i have the same issue but with the DD1. You would expect these eye wateringly expensive items to work out of the box. Leaving a comment in hopes someone can help