Unresponsive for a short time CSL DD 8nM

So I've experienced an issue with the wheel, specifically in iRacing. Have not found a way to repeat it, no specific way to trigger it, although I've only experienced the problem on rigth hand turns. Using Automobilista 2, Asseto Corsa Competizione. Wheel works fine for hours.

Problem only happens with iRacing, could be an hour if racing, all good. then does it, once. Yet again, no wey to trigger the problem

Lets say I'm approaching a corner. All of a sudden, from center to the first 1/16th of a turn, nothing happens. Braking aiming for turn in, car goes straight, then the wheel becomes respoinsive again, the car jolts and best case scenario, you miss the corner. Worst case scenario, you spin.

No disconnections, every button responsive, no notifications, nothing else is acting up. Not experiencing shaft disconnections, it's propperly settled. Just that unresponsive turn in every once in a while.

Happened with driver version 450, and two versions before did it too.

Just wondering if this has happened to anyone else.

Comments

• Right now its happening to me too. Im turning the wheel to the right or left in a middle of a corner and the wheel become unresponsive for a second and i turn the wheel and my gran turismo 7 doesnt detect that im changing the wheel position and then gets responsive again. Looks like it crashes for a second and then start to work again. Do you have any answer about it? Today was the first time that it happened to me. I have everything up to date. Maybe a firmware issue related

• Negative.

It's happenig more often than before. Just had it happen twice within 2 laps.

Last driver notes mentioned something about "steering input jump". To be fixed in a future driver.