Fanalab setup page

I have quite a few different setups in Fanalab named after the track for which they were made. They are automatically listed in some kind of random order. How do I get them to list alphabetically?

Comments

• Profiles are automatically listed alphabetically.

• That may be how they're supposed to be listed, but mine do not. Why do you think I made this post???

• Please show a Screenshot of your profile list.

• For you? Why? Are you staff? Can you take a corrective action, or are you just sticking your nose where it doesn't belong? Stick it elsewhere....please.

• edited June 2023

Oha okay, then dont expect any help from someone when you react like this, lol.

And btw, yes, I would have been someone who tries to help people and who could have taken corrective action but not anymore now as I will stick my nose somewhere else now.

• Good idea

• You must be new around here. Or a troll....

Maurice is a Beta tester, creates all the fanalab profiles, has very strong links with the Fanatec Dev team - and im pretty sure he helps in the development of Fanalabs/drivers etc.

But hey, welcome to the forum

• I don't understand anything. Ask for help. They try to help you... and you act like that???... I don't understand it!!! The world is going crazy!! Maurice fixes a loooooot of user problems around here. In addition to creating some profiles (which he adds very kindly) that are incredible. Even if you didn't know him. You should have taken them as a forum member trying to help. Peace and love brothers!! ;)