CSL Pedals not responding.

Just got back my freshly repaired CSL DD wheel base but now my pedals are not responding to any inputs.

No idea if its the pedals that have gone or if the connection in the wheel base got damaged during the wheel base repair.

I've deleted all the drivers relating to Fanatec with hopes that a fresh install would work, but it did not.

Either way, for a first time experience with Fanatec equipment, i'm not impressed with its fragility.... I just wanna play F1...

Comments

• It's been a while since I had such a problem, but I believe you need to make sure you have the latest DRIVER(s). To check this open the Fanatec Control App.

If you DO have the latest Driver I believe you have an Option to REPAIR your Fanatec files/drivers.

Also, make sure you have the pedals connected correctly.

After all that, you should try Turning OFF you CSL DD Motor -- and allow the little BLUE light to go OUT. Plug it back in and Restart you PC.

*BTW - I 've been using a CSL DD setup for about a year and a half and must admit there is a learning curve. However, I have had excellent response from Fanatec Support.

• Sent my base and pedals off to be repaired. apparently the port for pedals in the base was not as it should be according to the pictures i sent.

i figured when they repaired it the first time they accidentally damaged the port.

Thanks for the reply.

• Did you ever get this fixed. My wheelbase burned down after 15 hours and was sent for, replacement, I hope. Finally got it back after a month, just to find out the steering wheel didn't work. So I started a new ticket but meanwhile my son ordered a new wheel for my birthday, installed it today, and it is working fine, BUT, when I went to race I found none of the pedals work. I removed and installed all the drivers but nothing seems to help. And I don't want to wait another month just to get some "used repaired or refurbished" stuff. This is getting ridiculous. I'm at a point I just want this thing to work half hour so I can put it up for sale on ebay and forget about Fanatec.