CSL DD stuck in PC Mode (no driver found in other modes) with driver 451 ??!

My CSL DD is now stuck in PC mode (red led), when I try to get into other modes, the led turn yellow and the drivers software displays a No Fanatec Drivers Found message. I did a driver repair but still same problem. Where does that problem comes from ? I can not play Forza Horizon anymore!! It works fine in PC mode though....

I am seriously tired of all the problems with Fanatec to be honest (no stock for months, shifter with mis shifts problems needing disassembly and fix, this last problem etc...) .... so tired that I am starting to thingk about replacing everything with Moza... not that I love the idea in any way -_-

Comments

• Same here...the past few days, the wheel kept resetting mid race and now, it won't go into Xbox mode(green light). Not sure what is going on or what to do.

• Same Issue here. No Shaft Problem! No Firmware Problem (?)

In Mid Race or even after a hour (Xbox Series X):

1. No shifting, Steering and Pedals works fine.
    2. Wheel Base LED turns Orange
    3. Wheel Base LED turns Red
    4. No Xbox mode possible
    5. Restart the Wheelbase and anything works fine.

any solutions with this Problem?

greets

Kai

• I have the same problem, new equipment received this week and unusable on xbox (pc driver 451),
    I opened a ticket on support, but the first checks did not resolve the problem, still stuck in PC mode.

• good morning guys, have you solved the problem, but if so, may I know how, thanks