CSL DD Not Being Detected By PC

Before you ask, I have done everything in the troubleshoot page of the manual, and tried manually installing the drivers via device manager. Nothing is allowing my CSL DD to be detected via the software. One thing I can say is while trying to manually install the drivers, it said "Wheel Mouse cannot be installed" for whatever reason.

Comments

• So upon further fiddling, this is as far as I have come. My CSL DD is being detected as the clubsport wheelbase, and my CSL BMW isn't being detected at all.

PS. All of my fanatec gear arrived today and I have just put it all together.

• JamesJames Member, Administrator

Hello Vivek,

thank you for your feedback. We’re very sorry that you have to report such issues when installing your CSL DD Wheel Base. In this case, please reach out to our Tech Support Team. You can contact them by logging into your account and selecting "My Account" > "My Products". There you can select the product(s) in question and open a ticket by clicking the "Support" button (If the support ticket is grayed out, you still need to add the product's serial number. To do this, click on "Add serial number/invoice"). Currently the response time might take a while, but they’ll take care of your concern.

Your Fanatec Team