Ordered product on 7th september however says completely shipped however no shipping details or upda

Hi,

I ordered a ready to racing bundle on the 7th September and the day after I got a email saying that the product had been completely shipped, however since then I have had no emails and no shipping updates/tracking number. What should I do going forward?

Thanks

Comments

• Wait… I ordered on the 1st Sep to UK, got email on the 6th saying it had moved to ‘warehouse processing’ but showed as ‘completely shipped’ on webshop. Questioned them about it and they told me it’s a bug in their system that when they process an order it changes to completely shipped.

Apparently they have recently moved warehouses so have quite the backlog of orders to go through.

Just a waiting game at the moment.

• edited September 2023

I ordered the same day and I live in Germany.

To be honest, I'm beginning to have doubts about the seriousness of Fanatec. 

One thing should be clear, however, this will cost Fanatec many customers. I, for my part, will wait until Friday and then make an application to PayPal for buyer protection. 

Because you can not cancel the order, but nothing will be shipped. And cheap excuses are not enough for me. 

I received the following copy&paste response:

thank you for your message!

Your order is currently affected by a processing backlog; we would like to explain the reasons. In order to provide our customers with better service and more options, we have switched to a new EU warehouse. Despite our best efforts and extensive preparations on our part, not everything went as smoothly as we expected. One example of this is the premature shipping status updates; for this reason, you do not have a tracking number yet.

However, we are making good progress. We have hired additional staff to handle the workload, and our ultimate goal is to ship your order as quickly as possible. Once the order has left our warehouse, the tracking number will be uploaded to your Fanatec account and you will be able to track the delivery progress directly through UPS.

Thank you very much!

Best regards / Kind regards

• quite poor service, not letting all customers know that this was happening. I have had a email sent for days and not received this!

• You will do soon then! Takes them up to 3 days to respond to emails.

I believe they put a stop to shipping orders for a few weeks (There was a message on their website to be fair) so you can imagine the amount of orders that backed up in that time. There is now a message at checkout saying ‘Due to increased shipping volume warehouse processing will take longer than usual. We apologize for the delay.’

• Oh I must of just rushed through ordering and not read it lol. Oh well, not long to wait now I hope

• I ordered 6st sep and next day i get email Your Fanatec order will be shipped soon. "Complete shipped" and no tracking code, no info any delay or anything. Very frustrating! I am waiting couple of days and then im done with fanatec.

• I changed my mind. I will immediately report a problem to Paypal. After what I read here and what is on Trustpilot.... No thanks, for my money I can buy good hardware anywhere. There are as I read, people who wait for weeks and get nothing.... 

Well, it new customer who experiences this, does not come back...

German proverb "Lieber ein Ende mit schrecken, als ein schrecken ohne Ende".

I have never seen such bad "service". 

• The fun part will be when you do receive your order, it fails rendering the entire setup useless and Fanatec support doesn't respond to any of your requests for RMA and support.

Nearly two weeks out and still sitting with a useless product that totally failed (GT DD Pro setup). No joke, the DD wheelbase smelled of burning rubber and was dangerously hot to the touch. Setup worked for less than 1 hour.

All signs of a failing company, only a matter of time before everyone has the same experience.

• Same here. Ordered on 7th of September, on 8th it turned to "Completely shipped" with no further info. I've read in other threads about people receiving their orders in time without having received a tracking number before... let's hope it is our case too. I'll keep you posted!

• Thanks Allan

The DD base is a burn out. Wheel is dead. PC doesn't recognize base and Fanatec desktop app doesn't recognize the base either. Can't even go in to trouble shoot drivers/firmware.

Removed hardware from my rig today and boxed it all up for Fanatec to take it back. Submitted request for return/refund and notified credit card company. We'll see how this plays out, but I'm not interested in playing the Fanatec game any longer.

• Have you heard anything yet? I'm in the same boat. Received my GT DD Pro yesterday and stopped working after just one hour of use. I cant seem to log a support ticket because it just redirects me to the support page after I click submit.

I keep thinking that returning the product and opening a dispute through paypal is my fastest way. I am severely disappointed with the product which I payed a lot of money for.

• The problem with Fanatec is this: their customer service is so bad, it's impossible to believe. Exactly like that. I purchased CSL DD 2 years ago, and of course I did some research, and read horror stories, which couldn't be true. The same things you are writing now. They were definitely written by angry people, exaggerating the facts. “People who like to complain,” they said.

Here, don't say that you spent €500 or more without even doing a Google search, and don't say that you've never read even one of these horror stories. But you didn't believe it, too exaggerated to be true. Many date back more than 10 years. It's always been like this.

Well, Fanatec has its peroipherals produced in China, it's no secret. And it sells them quickly, at least wheelbases. So most of the year its products are sold out, and the staff has little work. And it is during this period that the Youtuber contacts customer service, and then makes a video saying customer service responds immediately and is efficient.

Then the products arrive from China, and they ship the pre-orders and process the new orders, and Fanatec simply goes into crisis. It is not structured to have so many sales in such a short time. And he can't hire staff because the rest of the time there is little work. And that's when the stories of angry customers come in.

• After 10 days I revive this mail, first I was waiting an order cancelation.

I said the last day I was writing them with advertising I will go to the law....

But imposible cancel the order... They laughing of us...

Yes, they send directly to China, using the shilk road and probably a sim truck...

Thier attack my right like customer. And the choice I have its waiting..... Patetich business

Dear David,

Thanks for reaching out to Fanatec!

We are very sorry your order is affected by a processing backlog and would like to provide you with context on the situation. Within the scope of providing better service and more options for our customers, we have transitioned to a new EU warehouse. Despite our best efforts and extensive preparation on our end, this change has had more hiccups than we could have expected. One aspect of this includes incorrect updates on the shipping status, which is why you do not have a tracking number yet.

Rest assured, things are moving forward. We have added additional staff to handle the workload and it is our primary goal to get your purchase out to you as soon as possible. Once your order has left our warehouse, the tracking number will be uploaded to your order in your Fanatec account and you can track the delivery progress via UPS directly.

We greatly appreciate your continued patience!

Best regards / Freundliche Grüße

Marina

• When I look at the development of the Endor (Fanatec) share price, I get worried.

I have already frozen my money with Paypal.

Probably best to cancel purchases via credit card, paypal etc. Because I don't see that Fanatec is willing to ship the goods. It is also strange that from one day to the next, almost all items should be in stock, but still not shipped.

Just so Fanatec sees that you can't deal with customers like that.

I have not yet seen a serious company that treats its customers so.

• I think so Tania,

Fortunately, I use a credit card and I could cancel the trade at the last day of this month.

I can understand the stock and logistic problems. But it's than easy like send a mail the first day and no after I was claim 50 times to them..

Regards 😊

• I ordered on the 29th August, still nothing. Good luck guys...

• They sent it to me, yesterday afeternoon

Estimated time of arrive 19sep of september, I was order it 5th sep.

• Gael GanlutGael Ganlut Member
    edited September 2023

Damn, I'm gonna have to wait for a while then..

• I received the Fanatec email too. The line "we fully appreciate that you are dissatisfied with the processing speed and limited transparency on the status of your order" hits me. No updates or whatsover on my order, but at least now I know that they appreciate my dissatisfaction 😅

• JamesJames Member, Administrator

Thank you for your feedback on the order situation, Harry. We apologize for the delay and that you’re still waiting for your order to be delivered. You’ll receive an email notification alongside tracking information from the shipping provider that will also be put in your customer account on our website once your order is ready to be shipped. Please currently ignore the “completely shipped” status. We are aware that response times of our Customer Care team are currently taking up longer than usual due to these logistical delays. We’re working intensively with our logistics partner to process the delivery of your orders as quickly as possible.

Your Fanatec Team