I WANT MY ORDER

I have bought my order on 10. September. Nothing happens. I have write an Email to Fanatec but noithing happens. Nobody write me back. Can anyone help? On 11. September i get an email the order is shipped. But no tracking number. PLS HELP MEEEE!!!!!!!

Comments

• They take 1 week to respond for me, they say they are at work but with problems

they say : We are very sorry your order is affected by a processing backlog and would like to provide you with context on the situation. Within the scope of providing better service and more options for our customers, we have transitioned to a new EU warehouse. Despite our best efforts and extensive preparation on our end, this change has had more hiccups than we could have expected. One aspect of this includes incorrect updates on the shipping status, which is why you do not have a tracking number yet.

Rest assured, things are moving forward. We have added additional staff to handle the workload and it is our primary goal to get your purchase out to you as soon as possible. Once your order has left our warehouse, the tracking number will be uploaded to your order in your Fanatec account and you can track the delivery progress via UPS directly.

so wait and see

be brave and patient ^^

• I ordered it on September 9 and it hasn't arrived and I don't have a tracking number either.

• edited September 2023

Same here, order on sep 12 and nothing ! From Portugal

• Same with my order from 11 September.

No tracking number and no information from Fanatec.

• Hi guys,

Contacted the support last Tuesday and got the same standard reply today (Sep 18th)

I ordered on August 29th and still nothing.... (I am in Switzerland) 3 weeks to ship goods that are supposedly 'Available'....

The new warehouse can be an explanation but I honestly doubt this is the only reason. September 5th the support team wrote and said it will be shipped soon, they are working hard to get my order out as soon as possible, today Septemeber 18th, the 'new warehouse' reply everyone has received, so I exptected the same answer.

The best bit is 'Despite our best efforts and extensive preparation on our end, this change has had more hiccups than we could have expected' Well I wondered what would have been be the situation, shouldn't they been extensively prepared LOL

I can understand the situation, but the communication is very very poor and that's disappointing. I did not expect that from this brand.

I do hope I don't have to wait 1 month for 'available products'.... :P

Wait and see :)

• Yeah this warehouse thing is ridiculous.. I hope we get some kind of compensation at least

• JamesJames Member, Administrator

Thank you for your feedback, Benjamin. We apologize for the delay and that you’re still waiting for your order to be delivered. You’ll receive an email notification alongside tracking information from the shipping provider that will also be put in your customer account on our website once your order is ready to be shipped. Please currently ignore the “completely shipped” status. We are aware that response times of our Customer Care team are currently taking up longer than usual due to these logistical delays. We’re working intensively with our logistics partner to process the delivery of your order as quickly as possible.

Your Fanatec Team

• Hello,

I'm very sad to hear that Fanatec EU is so bad with shipment and communication.

I ordered on 15 Sept and nothing changed. (first order)

Money is taken of course and, if we want, we can cancel the order they say...

But given that, how long will it take to refund ?

• edited September 2023

I recive my order and there are (or there arent) missing parts.... now fight with fanatec to solve this issue... F*

really the bad shopping experience of my live

• Same story with me ordered on 10/09/2023 and no delivery and no communication they have got to be the worst company I have ever delt with just no way to get any satisfaction all this automated guff

• It’s been nearly a week. Still stuck on “completely shipped” 2nd big issue I’ve had with this company within 2 weeks, first, I ordered and was charged my price for the product, however the order never went through, and I didn’t recieve a confirmation, after a week of no response I took it up with my bank, and finally Fanatec responded and refunded, however, my correct order was placed once I had the funds back, and it’s been nearly a week and nothing as far as a tracking number, I know the EU warehouse situation is a mess, but come on, I payed good money, not to wait 5 weeks for a product “ready to ship” someone please help me understand this one.