Can someone help with this order?!

Hello,

I am aware of the current situation with the warehouse, I ordered on 12.09 and received an email on 13.09 that stated: "Your Fanatec order will be shipped soon"

The status of your order 1742289 placed on 12/09/2023 has changed to “warehouse processing“

Our warehouse is currently preparing your shipment. Once it has left our warehouse, your tracking number will be visible in your account in your order details.

It would be nice to have some support for this matter since I think this is a very unprofessional way of dealing with clients, which creates stress because of an unjust situation from our side, we paid and we have been left out without any response besides the generic mass email.

I have already tried to track it on UPS with the reference number and it doesn't work.

Thank you!

Comments

• Hi Adrian,

Would be nice to have some news!, agreed! I have ordered on the 29th August and still no delivery and no shipping details on my order.

I don't really understand that some are delivered and some not. Unfortunately they don't give any details....

When I ordered it was mentionned that no order will be shipped on 30th and 31st August. That's probably when the warehouse change occured. After that, a lots of topics about shipping delays popped up on the forum...

We just have to wait...

• Yes wait but some of us also have anxiety problems and having an answer can calm the situation, it seems that they just don t care, that is the impression ...is not about 1week or 3 but more about the not knowing when that frustrates

• They are a bunch of incompetents!!!!!!

• I was just going to place $900 order but I think I will wait and see if anything changes.Please let us know how you guys are doing with your orders.

• I was going to get a CSL DD does anyone know how to mount truckers wheel do I need anything special

• probably you need something yes if you talk about real truck steering wheels

but that depends what you buy or have

• Allan LehtlaAllan Lehtla Member
    edited September 2023

but one is sure, play with DD the American/Euro truck simulator is different wheeling than play with those shit gear/pelt drive stuff.

you have this so smooth steering what you can't never experience at those other stuff

every time when i played before the American/Euro truck with my trustmaster pelt drive steering wheel, it made me fucking angry

• First response:

Dear Adrian,

Thanks for reaching out to Fanatec!

We are very sorry your order is affected by a processing backlog and would like to provide you with context on the situation. Within the scope of providing better service and more options for our customers, we have transitioned to a new EU warehouse. Despite our best efforts and extensive preparation on our end, this change has had more hiccups than we could have expected. One aspect of this includes incorrect updates on the shipping status, which is why you do not have a tracking number yet.

Rest assured, things are moving forward. We have added additional staff to handle the workload and it is our primary goal to get your purchase out to you as soon as possible. Once your order has left our warehouse, the tracking number will be uploaded to your order in your Fanatec account and you can track the delivery progress via UPS directly.

Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 business days,

We greatly appreciate your continued patience!

Best regards / Freundliche Grüße

Akim

• Second response:

Hello Adrian,

Thanks for reaching out to Fanatec!

We are very sorry your order is affected by a processing backlog and would like to provide you with context on the situation. Within the scope of providing better service and more options for our customers, we have transitioned to a new EU warehouse. Despite our best efforts and extensive preparation on our end, this change has had more hiccups than we could have expected. One aspect of this includes incorrect updates on the shipping status, which is why you do not have a tracking number yet.

Rest assured, things are moving forward. We have added additional staff to handle the workload and it is our primary goal to get your purchase out to you as soon as possible. Once your order has left our warehouse, the tracking number will be uploaded to your order in your Fanatec account and you can track the delivery progress via UPS directly.

We greatly appreciate your continued patience!

Best regards / Freundliche Grüße

Sara

• Bots...it seems they also follow the NPC trend...ffs

• It seems they just don’t care !!!!!