Order refund / Right of withdrawal Updates

Long story short: Order placed 1st Sept (to UK). Like many others hasn't gone anywhere but "completely shipped". UPS Returned to sender last week. I've decided to request a refund as per https://fanatec.com/eu-en/right-of-revocation-revocation-form which I submitted last week.

Their auto-reply stated it would take up to 5 business days for them to review and get back to me, which I'm doubtful of.

Has anyone here recently been able to get a refund out of them? If so how long did it take? Or do we give up and go directly to PayPal/credit card company etc?

Comments

• Im a bit more concerned with their lack of response to customer inquiries.... asking for refunds seems to be our only way of complaining atm, im not gonna go that route since in the past they always ended up fixing stuff for me, no complain until this logistic partner change, but am a bit pissed with the lack of response or the fact that no prediction whatsoever can exist on when you receive something you paid for... the 5 days delay is bullcrap judging by the fact that there are people with orders from 10, 11 sep still waiting for a tracking number... and i was pissed because my order is completely shipped since 25 , ahhh

• FYI on a another Thread:

Chris Houghton Member September 30

FYI, I called Visa yesterday to have some information and they told me that you have 30 days from the Visa invoice date (12 Sep for me, ordered at Fanatec on 29th August) to open a dispute. It takes around 4-6 weeks to resolve the case.

They will contact the company to have information why the shipment was not shipped, find a resolution and if not, Visa will return your money.

They also told me that the sooner the dispute is opened the sooner a resolution can be found or eventually will refund you the money. So that's what I am going to do.

• I'm a bit concerned how much longer Fanatec can service, seems they are crashing hard. This scares me, they need to get their chit together quickly and them make things up to their loyal customer base.

• I opend a Dispute With Visa and 5days later all For sudden ups was Here With 4packages...they told me IT would be shipped a week before via costumer Service...but since i didnt Heard anything i Opend a Dispute With Visa and Like i Said all For sudden got shipped Without any Info ....Orderd 11th sept....but got my Order in the end of the day Last friday!

If U can Open Disputes via paypal or Visa...helps i guess...

• Yes, I got my money back, I wnet straight to the credit card company first, stated I had not recevived my goods after 4 weeks and wanted a full refund, I then messaged Scamatec and told them that I have requested a refund from the bank and cancelling my order. I got the money back within 48hrs.