what should i do! ?

what do I do? There is no news about my order on the 11th. I am from the UK. Has anyone received a package on the 11th? ?

Comments

• thats more than cheeky :(

• Have you received track and trace from UPS?

• there was allot shipments to UK what send back to fanatec because off missing documents, you could be one off those users

• warren spencewarren spence Member
    edited October 2023

My shipment was ordered on the 15th September. I got tracking information on the 2nd October. It showed my parcel leaving Fanatec on the 25th September. Arriving at UPS Hub on the 26th and sent back to Fanatec on the 27th. Looks like they haven't done anything with all the returned items. WHATS GOING ON.

No answer to my emails or calls

• I'm not adding anything to this thread, but I'm so glad I don't live in the UK. I haven't seen anything but complaints about how they haven't received their orders, except one where he finally received his order weeks later. There has to be something going on with the warehouse in the UK. I'm in the US and I ordered my QR2 last week and received it by the end of the week. .

• Cancel your order mate, I cancelled mine and got my money back.

I don't understand why people leaving things so long, Scamatec are not your friend, they are a business that only care about money. It's no skin off their nose if your orders are late, lost not happening. They have your money. Just cancel it and get your money back, you can try and re-buy these goods later down the line if they have not gone out of business by then.

• I'm pretty much in the same boat. UK Order on the 6th and not a sniff from Fanatec.

I think I found my order on the UPS website via my postcode and Fanatec Order Number, and 3/4 items were returned to the sender on the 26th and 27th, and one has been "Ready for UPS" the whole time.

Before I realised how bad it was, I ordered a couple of extra items on the 14th, and I'm half expecting that to turn up before the rest.

It has been about 2 weeks since I emailed them and I am yet to have a reply..

• Ok, there is a lot of discontent, but no one is doing anything. As a customer, canceling your orders is the only way you can demonstrate your dissatisfaction with Fanatec. Because statistically a part of you, after waiting at least 1 month for delivery, will need technical assistance, and the treatment will be the same.

In Rome, there are small trattorias, which are famous for treating their customers badly. And the customers are happy. There are long queues to dine at these places. Here, Fanatec is becoming like these Roman restaurants. The worse they treat their customers, and happier the customers are to buy.

Get your money back.

• Once item says completely shipped the option to cancel order dissapears.