BMW M4 GT3 owner’s

Hi ,I received a mail that the qr2 wil coming soon wen wil we get info about it .I have the base site already in house that I ordered but no information wen they send the qr2 pro .

Comments

• Yep, loyal customers get the shaft. End of week is today!

• No not the shaft we get the qr 2 pro wheel site I think it’s very busy with the orders going to give them som time it wil be ok

• I paid for my QR2 Pro wheel side over a YEAR ago, yeah...we should have been sent these before new orders. Cash flow. I appreciate your attitude, but I'm over it all. FYI, many as well as myself received NO emai. No communication, I have been a VERY loyal customer with over $7,000 in invoices paid to Fanatec. $1600 for the M4 wheel that took 6 months to receive. (Most companies do not charge card until shipping) . Ok, fine, not cool but fine.

To NOT have my paid for back ordered product after release, yet DID receive my QR2 Pro bundle Monday, Stike two. I can't use the bundle until I get this PAID FOR QR2 Pro paid for over a year ago because I use two wheels daily.

Yes, I and many feel we are getting the shaft. Strike 3 will be today if no information given as promised. I and others are NOT the loan bank.

• Yes I now communicate is not ther strong point and can have improvement but I buy from them since 2010 and they have always helped me good and the qr1 can make it still a couple of days :)

• It's not about the wait, it's about giving them my money and the wait with no communication and receiving a NEW order before a PAID FOR back order. I'm not their bank to meet payroll.

• In fact, having already paid, we should have received priority delivery, as indicated in their email, and as logic would have dictated.

Like many people, I was really looking forward to the new QR. On Monday 25th, when orders became available, I immediately placed an order for a type-M base-side, naively thinking that I would receive my QR2 pro within the week.

After all, the press had already received it for testing at the beginning of September.

There was an email on the 26th saying that we would be given priority and to wait until the end of next week (so today).

I received my Type-M this week, but I didn't get the wheel side.

Now, when you look on the website for the availability of the QR2 on the wheel side, it simply says sold out.

As I haven't received anything, I imagine that all their stock has gone into new orders.

At the beginning of the week, sensing that this situation might arise, I placed an order for the wheel-side anyway. With a bit of luck, maybe next week I'll be able to fit something to my DD2. Otherwise, I'll have to wait for fanatec to be able to honour purchases that were made over a year ago...When they have stock again (hopefully they'll be able to put some aside for M4 wheel owners before everything sells out again).

I know that Fanatec has warehouse problems and I can understand that. Managing logistics is not easy, and I could have understood if someone had told me that delivery times were longer than usual. My life doesn't depend on this, my DD2 is running well and I have other interests that mean I can wait. It's just a hobby.

Having said that, what I don't accept is that new buyers have already received their QR2 pro even though I paid for it in 2021.

• Well stated!!! Not sure what time it is in Germany, but I believe EOW has come and gone. F$%# us loyal customers.

• I can not clap you enough.

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

No one has forced them to launch this product on the date they have chosen, at least none of the customers who have purchased the M4 GT3 wheel. They should have taken three weeks more or however long it takes to prioritize those of us who paid for this product over a year ago. I find the way they have managed it completely absurd. I'm starting to receive messages in Spanish peer groups, where people are beginning to receive their QR2 while I still don't even have a response to a ticket I opened more than 10 days ago.

• A quick question for those of you who got an order number for your QR2 pro "FOR FREE", have you received it since?

I've had an order number since the 10th and obviously it hasn't been dispatched since.

For those who have received it, does the parcel contain the replacement USB cable? 

• Not yet. I thought I was going to receive it this week but nope.