QR2 base side Type M - back in Stock ?

Hey,

i want to buy the QR2 base side M + pre-Order the QR2 … and since today the base side is OOS.

any idea when it is back in Stock ?

thanks

Comments

• Have a read through the recent threads and then ask yourself if you want to willingly put yourself in a similar situation.

• Ok, i see…

delivery issues with a longer delivery Time…

but its no scam , which some people trink… ?

• edited October 2023

Not a scam, just poor treatment of customers and communication.

If you have the patience, Fanatec gear is top notch in so many ways, unfortunately...they seem to want to piss off customers lately.

• neh, not a scam, just some bad times. but they all are sold out and next stuff comes at around Oct 20

• Define scam!? But some really dubious business practices being demonstrated. Taking payment, then refusing to take phone calls, not answering emails, promising updates and then not delivering and generally piss poor communication, not to mention failure to fulfil orders that were paid in full back in 2021. And this isn't an isolated incident - this is Fanatec's standard operating procedure in 2023.

• edited October 2023

FYI:

i ordered at 09th october 23 a McLaren Wheel, a QR2 and a QR2 Base Type M. (Wheel was available , QR Not)

On. 12th i get the Invoice per Mail and i see the „your Order is fully shipped“ Status online.

today (16.10.23) i get my Full Order without any Information or trackingnumber.