Australian Shipping Delays?

Good Morning all,

I was wondering if the shipping issues were affecting Australian shipments as i ordered on the 26th and was processed almost immediately so was stoked and advised it was being shipped and should receive tracking numbers separately which i have never received. My order has been marked as Completely Shipped and the Warranty has started so just need some for of communication for Fanatec

Comments

• Also it says you can find your tracking number on the website but where would i find it as cant see anywhere?

• No delay with my order:

Ordered bundle and paid on the 4th of October.

Received shipping notification and Aussie Post tracking number on the 6th.

Should arrive and be in my hands on the 9th...

So happy result for me...

• Ordered on 4th October arrives today 7th October

• Sorry Jesse, I should have added. I do not have a tracking number showing up on the website either. Shipping and tracking info received by email. It came under heading on email as:

"Coghlan Message"

• Exactly the same for me, ordered 29/9, been sitting as completely shipped since Monday morning, no tracking details

• thank you all for your comments i hope it comes soon i have found the number for Coghlan Logistics which is the company that sends the stock so will contact them tomorrow to see what they can do to help

• Let us know how you go and I might do the same then.

• They were zero help so i have spoken with paypal and they are contacting them to provide an update and if nothing received in 10 days i will get full refund Fingers crossed

• I called them earlier today too and they said they would get back to me by cob but have not heard anything. What did they tell you?

• Same issue here, order the QR2 since the 27th Oct. Would really appreciated it if they can at least say something about it.

• My theory is that they never had it in stock to start with or they sold out very early on and systems did not update to reflect that when we ordered. I don't think fully shipped means that they have shipped it, just that the sale is processed.

• They just told me they can't directly help a clients customer as it's for Fanatec to sort they were really nice I'll give them that but no help so I lodged a claim with PayPal saying I never received so fanatec have to reply or I get money refunded.

I agree tho it seems these 2 days have been forgotten and is supper annoying.

Question though guys on your products page have your warranties started because mine have?

• Paul HartlPaul Hartl Member
    edited October 2023

Interesting, I posted a reply about my fanatec service and it has to be approved before it will display

• Typical hahaha

Has you warranty started on your stuff

• Same issue i ordered on 26/09 and got shipping completion next day but have been waiting since for the shipping information and tracking details, sent multiple tickets with no reply, does anyone know if it will even come or will they just take my money??

• Not sure mate I have tried many angles to contact with zero luck I payed through PayPal so I have got them onto it for me and if no reply I'll get money back.

You watch I'd reorder and will be here in like 3 days

• I used fanatecs online contact form last night and they actually replied. This is their response below:

"Hello Paul,

Thank you for your message.

Unfortunately, we have to inform you, that one of your ordered products is on backorder. We expect a new delivery on October 27th.

As soon as everything will be on stock, your order will be dispatched accordingly.

We apologize very much for the delay."

As far as I am concerned this is very ordinary and not acceptable. My order says it is completely shipped and the QR2 bundle still showed as being in stock in the Australian store for 4 or 5 days after I ordered. Then over the weekend it went to out of stock and now it is saying it is in stock again.

I sent a follow up email about the above but have not had a response yet.

I am so angry with fanatecs customer service here, they need to make changes.

• I had to sanitise my above comment for it to post without going through a moderator.

• Yes extremely disappointed ☹️ didn't think it was hard to have staff getting back to emails faster

• I have ordered a CSL DD base and Formula Clubsport Wheel 2.5x, does anyone have a similar order so we can find out what is out of stock??

• I ordered the gt DD pro wheel base

Same wheel as you

Csl pedals and load cell

Table clamp

Boost kit

And qr1 wheel side

All products still available on website so not sure what the delay is

• Yeh well the QR2 seems to be avaliabe on the 27th so that might be the next time they get stock.

• Has anyone waiting for there orders received an invoice? Or had there warranty started

• Yes to both, showing on my products page with warranty started as of the day is was not actually completely shipped. 2/10.

• Yer same here all on the 26th. I find it funny that on the FAQ page it says both those things should not happen until shipped very strange business practices 😕

• Paul HartlPaul Hartl Member
    edited October 2023

Yeah fanatec have broken the mould for conventional business practice and customer service. Decided to go down the route of no customer service.

• Craig CarvellCraig Carvell Member
    edited October 2023

I ordered the Ready to Race Bundle a week ago and looks like each item is getting shipped separately.

When I look at the 5 tracking numbers, Each one of the 5 parcels looks to be in a different shipping location around the country at the moment, and I think a couple haven't even been sent by Fanatec yet. I contacted Aus. Post to enquire and they said they had not even received a couple of the items yet, even though it says fully shipped. I found out the tracking numbers are just a manifest by Fanatec and not actually sent. Pretty disappointing really. It's been a week, so I'll give it another week and then I might have to ask Paypal for a refund..

• At least you have had some of it shipped, been 11 days now since my item was marked as completely shipped and it has no tracking number yet.

Apparently in fanatec world "completely shipped" is slammed onto an order asap as it means it cannot be cancelled therefore you are not entitled to do that and be refunded. So it is not actually shipped.

I ordered the QR2 Pro bundle and it showed as being in stock for a week after my order but it was never dispatched. It then showed out of stock last Sunday and I contacted support and they apologised for it being out of stock and said it wouldn't be back in stock until 27/10. I sent two follow up emails and have been ignored.

Two days after being told they were out of stock until 27/10 it showed as being back in stock, but guess what, it still has not been sent.

I actually think fanatec don't have stock but are still showing it is in stock so people will continue to order and then be in the same holding pattern as us.

If they don't have the stock then stop people from ordering it. No wonder fanatec is being torn a new one from everyone all over the place. Their business practices are disgraceful and they keep saying it is because of new logistic partners, well not in Australia it ain't and we are having the same issues as our European brethren.

• Man it really sucks. I just saw Fanatec put an update out saying they have thousands of emails they haven't been able to get back to concerning shipping, so I don't think ANYONE will have much luck getting in contact with them, anywhere in the world. Looks like anyone who ordered the QR2 are the most affected by this. Man I wish Moza was cheaper but it's nearly double the price in Aus...Best of luck with your order.

• Yer Im still waiting I didn't order anything new just the 8nm gt DD pro csl pedals with load cell and formula wheel all items still in stock but I have absolutely nothing. Could only hope they free update to the new model for the inconvenience