Error processing your payment

I'm being ignored by Fanatec on all the threads and all the platforms, so I figured I may as well just start a new forum thread.

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FIX THIS PROBLEM!

I've been trying to place an order for two weeks now and the only thing that makes me more angry than seeing the "error processing your payment" message over and over, is the way you - Fanatec - are just ignoring me no matter how many times I attempt to contact you.

Of course I know I'm not special - you're ignoring all of your customers, but given how strong the competition is now, I really thought you'd want to look after your loyal customer base, not treat them with complete and utter disregard!

Comments

• I had the same problem. The only thing is, the first time got an error and the second time it worked. Big problemen is: one order registered but the payment happend twice. Trying to contact them for over more then week. No awnser on emai and when i call they say sent a email 🙄😣

And had the error problem many times before but then it didnt go from my bankaccount.

• Thats crazy. Hope you get that sorted ASAP. Be prepared for a wait though 😉