Another "Completely Shipped" with not even a shipping label created.

If they ever do ship my order they've already "Completely shipped", anyone have experience refusing orders via FedEx from the California warehouse? I have no use for QR2s anymore since I cancelled my DD order they don't actually have in stock.

Comments

• Completely shipped means 0 with a fanatec order. Especially in Eu

• Yep! Looks like they only have 2 of the 3 QR2s in my order - they've entered the serial numbers for the 2 wheel side QR2, but not for the base side QR2, so they don't even have all the parts for the order, yet marked it "completely shipped". They marked it shipped the morning of Oct 9, yet 2 days later, no serial number for the base side adapter, no parcel given to FedEx, yet they refuse to cancel the order even though they have not and cannot ship the order yet!

I've filed a dispute with PayPal, and am sending them a message through PayPal each day demanding the order be canceled and refunded - of course they are ignoring the messages from PayPal as well as my emails.

If they ever do ship it, they do allow returns within 14 days, but will keep the shipping charge. So glad I'm canceled my DD order and have already ordered a complete MOZA R5 setup with 2 wheels, about $930 compared to $1100 for my Fanatec DD5 with 2 wheels, so much more with 3 QR2 upgrades - the MOZA QR sure won't need any upgrading!

I'm getting out of the Fanatec ecosystem before I get trapped in it! Feel like I dodged a (Fanatec) bullet!

• And now looks like they've actually given the parcel to FedEx, still ignoring ALL communication, including PayPal. Probably going to have to dispute the shipping charge with PayPal or do a credit card chargeback. They had AMPLE time to cancel my order before they shipped it.

• just wanted to update ya....you're not getting your stuff lmao