I can't order any wheel bundles, always errors out with "unavailable" error

Hi all,

whichever wheel bundle I try to purchase I always get this error when I try to check out:

"One of your desired products is not available. Please remove this item from shopping cart!"

I have tried the ClubSport Wheel Rim GT Alcantara and CSL STEERING WHEEL R330 V2 and I've tried removing and adding products all of which are apparently in stock.

The error persists when Iget to the "complete order" step in the checkout process. 

Either none of the articles are really in stock (although advertised as "Ships within 4-7 days") or the error message is not correct.

It stops me from completing the order.

Thanks

Chris

P.S.: I have also sent this to support but thought I'd poist here too - maybe I'm not alone in this? :)

Comments

• Same for me, I have a feeling it's because the bundle includes the qr1 lite, which I think is out of stock.

I have no evidence to back that up though

• The crazy thing is that QR1 lite is already mounted on the P1 v1 steering wheel. You can't buy it because it's out of stock, but if it were available they would send you 2.

• edited October 2023

• Lol, I guess Fanatec won't be selling any bundles ... and I won't be buying any, until they sort that.

Surely someone must be monitoring the bundle marketing campaign and realising that is has exactly 0 sales :P

I did contact support, let's see if they can figure it out :)

Cheers

Chris

• Now that the metal QR1 costs only €50 it is a great upgrade compared to the QR1 lite.

In any case it is better to wait, if you are in Europe, now is not the right time to buy, there are too many delays in deliveries and too much confusion with orders.

• Yeah, it was a bit of an impulse purchase. Saw the bundle price and thought I'd treat myself before the bundles disappear ... since no-one can buy, I guess they won't get sold out, haha :)

• And here's another fun fact: if you choose "private browsing" some products are sold out (Alcantara GT wheel) which in normal browsing are avaialble ... lol ... you're right, better steer clear until this is all sorted out :)