McLaren Bundle

Order the McLaren bundle on 5th Sep. Got tracking No. on 20th. Checked UPS and it states label made up 20th 17:00 package still not received from fanatec. Anyone else with same issue ? Getting ridiculous now !

Comments

• Ordered mine on the 24th Sept. Still have not received a tracking number. Emailed but no response as of yet...!

• I didn't received a tracking number either, but I was able to locate my package by using their Track by Reference number feature. I entered the order number from the my orders page and added the country and zip code, and I was able to locate the packages (fanatec ships everything separately) so I got my pedal and wheel on one day and the rest on the next one. My order arrived in 13 days from placing the order, shipping to Romania.

• Lewis SandersLewis Sanders Member
    edited October 2023

Thanks for the advice. I tried that and regrettably, no information was found. "We could not locate the shipment details for this tracking number".

• Have now got money back via section 75 credit card process. Has anyone ordered recently and had packages delivered in UK, unsure if I should re-order or is there still major issue ?