Gran Turismo DD Pro (8NM) + QR2?

Hi there.

Forgive me for what is probably a really, really silly question, but I'm looking to pick up the GT DD Pro, and noticed that the QR2 has now arrived. If I were to buy the DD Pro bundle directly from Fanatec, would it automatically include the QR2? Or does that need to be purchased separately?

Any guidance would be grand.

Comments

• No, always QR1. QR2 is currently intended for DD1 and DD2.

However QR1 metal at half price seems good enough for the pair of CSL DD and GT DD Pro.

At this moment I advise you not to buy anything from Fanatec. You will save a lot of money on medicines by waiting for them to put their deliveries in order.

• I'm a bit confused, are you saying the GT DD Pro won't support the QR2?

• It does support the QR2. In fact, it even got its own QR2 Base-Syde with the Type-C version which ONLY works for the CSL & GT DD.

• To explain better, CSL DD and DD Pro are sold with QR1 on the wheelbase side. So the steering wheel will also have to have QR1, which you will choose at the time of purchase.

It is possible to purchase the QR2 hub on the wheelbase side separately at the price of €70 (69.95), and mount it in place of the QR1 hub present as standard. In this case you will also have to choose a QR2 for the steering wheel as an option.

• Neil ReubenNeil Reuben Member
    edited October 2023

You should get the option to choose at time of purchase at least for the base. Not sure about bundles, depends on the wheel and how its discounted. But if you get a choice pick the QR2 for both base and wheels. Its the future for Fanatec products and also is an improvement over the QR1 and especially the QR1 lite

While you can add later if needed it will cost extra over getting it at time of purchase