Failed Delivery With No Paper Work Again!!!!

So placed my order some weeks ago, went into the website last week to see I have a UPS tracking number. I checked this on the UPS site it says label printed and it sat like that from the 06/10/2023 until today when 1 of the 4 parcels said it failed to delivery and has been returned to the shipper.

I then spoke with UPS directly about the above and the remaining 3 items still showing only label printed. Turns out the above was returned due fanatec, yet again they haven't suppied all the required paper work to complete an international shipment

Below is a conversions between myself and UPS.

Danielle I (12/10/2023, 11:42:46): Good morning, Matt. I hope you are doing great today. First, I sincerely apologize that your parcels are taking longer than expected. Upon carefully checking, there are no signs yet that your other parcels have been handed over to us by your shipper, and most likely, your parcel is still with your sender. We humbly ask for your help in contacting your shipper for confirmation. 

Me (12/10/2023, 11:43:15): but all the items are coming to me 1 is one showing delivered 

Danielle I (12/10/2023, 11:45:17): I deeply apologize for the confusion about the other parcel that is showing as delivered. It has been returned to your shipper due to an error from their end, and we need additional help from your shipper to sort this out for you, Matt. 

Me (12/10/2023, 11:45:48): did they not provide the correct information 

Me (12/10/2023, 11:46:20): so ups is going to speak to the shipper 

Danielle I (12/10/2023, 11:47:06): I'm afraid, yes. This is not to point fingers at your shipper, Matt. We have procedures to follow when it comes to international shipments. Your shipper needs to contact us about this, and we will assist them further to proceed with the delivery. 

Now based on how fast fanatec respond to customers, I have next to no hope that they will repsonse to UPS with the required information.

You played this big speech about we understand the delays and have taken on more people to process orders etc but having all the people in the world wont help if you don't supply the required information to UPS for international.

I now my post will is pointless and and like the email I have already sent it will be ignored like all the other emails I and other annoyed customers have said.

I REALLY wish i never placed my order but that mistake, but i wont be placing an order with them again I know that for sure!!

Comments

• I'm guessing ups will be able to track it down with them as they are thier logistics partner. This wait is unbearable and I can't imagine how devastating it must be to think that's its on the way to you, only for it to be returned to sender. Hope I don't got through the same thing. They must be in direct contact though to ship the orders so you might get a result with ups's investigation. Keep up updated please mate

• UPS isnt their logistics partner. UPS is the courier. Their logistics partner is a separate logicstics company that they pay to store and ship their products.