Should I just place a new order?

(UK)

I've been waiting since 30th August. Shipped 20th September, RTS's on 1st October, promised a reshipment (via Express Delivery) on 2nd October and Fanatec have gone completely dark on me again.

Since the 2nd October I've seen folks in the UK place new orders and receive them.

I can't call cos the phones are closed

Apparently I shouldn't email cos it just creates more emails to reply to

So what SHOULD I do? I know 'be patient' is an answer but at this point I really do think my order is long gone and it's simply not coming. How long should one 'be patient' for?

Would it be an idea to just place a new order and give up on the original? Or is that just asking for trouble?

Comments

• I wouldn't give them any more money at this point.

• I still would very much like the CDL DD bundle though, and it currently can't be matched on price anywhere. I can get it from a UK reseller, but it would be literally double the price. Even buying second hand you're looking at £100's more than it would cost new from Fanatec directly (I'm also on console too, so it's slim pickings).

Hands are tied it would seem.

• Hi,

I placed my order on 29th Sept and I am still waiting for tracking information. Have emailed sales 5 times and tried calling several times but nothing, no response apart from automated replies..

Very poor customer service, keep your money in your pocket for now..

• This is the problem, they know they have a product that meets a certain demand point in quality, price etc and there isn't much like for like so you are stuck waiting.

I am waiting on a DD GT PRO... what else can I get at that price that comes with PS compatibility out of the box.... nothing... so they know I have to wait for it either way.