Where is my order!

i am seeing so many people now in the UK getting their order when they ordered in September, (someone on the 16th of September got theirs yesterday) i ordered on the 31st of bloody august and haven't even confirmed if it has left their warehouse, can i know why fanatec inst prioritising the first orders because i was one of the first people hit with this issue and yet others are getting their orders first, i'm down on my money and want my stuff. can i get any sort of insight on whats going on to orders in September and why i'm waiting longer compared to others. I know they are sorting the orders and have seen proof but why are others being prioritised over those who ordered before.

i don't care if i have to wait, i just want to know if i'm even going to get my order in the first place. this is getting ludicrous now.

Comments

• Do you have a tracking number in your account, you have to view it on a PC or laptop or in desktop mode on your phone.

Otherwise the tracking number doesn't show.

• Nope no tracking number checked on my pc, nothing. I’ve tried contacting them via email, phone call, social media dm and comments and still nothing

even gone back to previous order confirmation emails to see if anything was in those and nothing

• Something has definitely gone very wrong with your order then!

• Alright, I’m just gonna refund it at this point at 16 I can’t risk losing £450 of my money and after waiting for a month and half I’m sick of waiting, mozas better anyways

• Moza isn't actually better, if you look at the racing sim websites and reviews. Less precise and less feel to the feedback. I get the frustration though. Probably be best to cancel and reorder. The current wait for new orders to the uk seem to be around 2 weeks.

• If you cancel the order you will wait for your money forever to get it back! For me only a PayPal dispute helped, that is hilarious! Reordering is not the solution, just stay away from Fanatec. Moza is as precise as Fanatec, sometimes even better! Just look at some of the youtube reviews...and dont rely on Fanatec fanboy opinions!

• Ok Mr but hurt. Get off the fanatec forum then 😄

• Why? He wanted to buy fanatec products but because they work like a scam company he was forced to buy products from their concurrent.

• You clearly dont know the definition of a scam. I'm not in anyway defending the current situation. It's disgusting how they have treated paying customers.

• They are destroying themselves... To the delight of their competitors. Never have I seen a company at the height of its success do so much bullshit, which will lead to its definitive decline.

• I have given up hope on them and my order, im placing an order with Moza soon I think and when and if the fanatec order arrives just sell it on I think.