problem with new steering wheel and no response after 10 days

Hello, it's been 10 days today and I still have no response to my wheel change request.

I remind you that I use my fanatec system to play on Xbox series X and that my steering wheel does not work correctly.

I remind you of the problem, my right gear lever (n°14) remains electronically blocked which prevents me from using it. I have to put the function on another command. The left has no problems. In addition, my base has disconnected several times, certainly because of the steering wheel.

I would like to point out that I did all the updates on PC before playing.

Please tell me quickly how to exchange the product.

Keeping confidence in your company I hope this will be resolved quickly because currently I cannot play,

Comments

• From the latest news, Fanatec itself has stated that it has a 2 week delay in responding to support requests.

In the meantime, try this if you have a disconnect.

• What 2 weeks ? There are guys which wait from august. And even a guy asked the CEO of fanatec and he didn’t even care about this situation and said “ we try to solve it” and thats it.

Not even “ We are getting more staff to get all the problems solved asap and we will make money back for who wants or a discount also we stoped the sales to solve all asap”

If he said that he would be a good CEO but not a man who care only about money and not about the clients and their money and time

• edited October 2023
    Given the situation, I wish you good luck if you have to return your equipment.
    I see that many xbox players are having problems.
    For my part, the equipment was already not working when unpacking (xbox mode, green light, inaccessible)
    Since 08/10/2023 fanatec has been silent about my request for rescheduling and reimbursement.

• edited October 2023

Pfff i'm disgusted