product registration

After several weeks, finally i got my GT DD pro 8nm bundle.

i tried to register the product into Fanatec website but it is not clear wich is the serial numebr of product they want ... and also not clear where to looking for the serial nr...

i asked already to times support, but as usually they don't reply... (im not surprise since is the most incompetent customer service ever seen...)

do anyone have a suggestion to do it ?

tks

Comments

• I don't want to be wrong, but if you purchased directly from Fanatec you don't have to register anything. At least in my case all the products I purchased were registered directly by them. Only products purchased from resellers must be registered on the site. Check your profile.

• in my case seems not. bcs as you can see, they expect i register the product by serial nr and invoice.

but i don't know which the seraial number are and where to find them...

• I checked my account. The registered S/N is exactly the one shown on the black label behind each product. However, I confirm that I did not insert them, but Fanatec did it directly. Maybe that's why you can't enter them manually.

• I bought mines direct and can’t upload my serial number so can’t access uploads and help the whole things is nuts