This is legitimately the worst customer service experience I have ever witnessed.....

Ordered my over 1500 Euro order on 30th of August to the UK, heard nothing for weeks. Had the shipped within a day issue others have had. Finally got tracking at around 20th of September.....Then I was one of those with incorrect shipping papers so the items were returned to Fanatec on 2nd of October!

I still haven't received my items, someone finally reached out apologising for the hold up and asked if I still wanted my order which, for some reason I said Yes.

Here I am over 6 weeks from ordering and my money being taken from my account with no items and silence from Fanatec on if my items are shipping or not.

I feel I've exhausted all options and don't know what I can do next to get my items I've paid for. I am in shock that this is the reality from a company that is supposed to be as large as Fanatec, in the Sim community.

If anyone at Fanatec see's this, PLEASE ship me my items!!

Comments

• They are destroying themselves... To the delight of their competitors. Never have I seen a company at the height of its success do so much bullshit, which will lead to its definitive decline.

• Did you see this video yet where the sim reviewer quizzed the CEO about it?

Seems to mostly be more gumpf about 'we are working on it' but I did find interesting how he said "[the new warehouse] did not have the experience or whatever, something went wrong" - sounds to me like they went for a logistics partner (who were probably cheap?) that simply was not ready for an operation the size of Fanatec and a series of catastrophic rookie errors were made - and continue to be made. It's like they gave the whole operation to a bunch of teenagers that didn't actually know what they were doing and won the deal on a 'we will learn as we go' mentality.

Fwiw, I'm right there with you - exactly the same story, same order day, same email asking if I still want it. They also apologised and told me they would be sending it out immediately via express delivery... That was 2 weeks ago and they've gone dark again.

• I'm like you guys, ordered 30th Aug, etc... except they haven't even sent me an email asking if I still want my order. I've been emailing them consistently but haven't heard anything back in 3 weeks. Absolute clown show.

• CEO from the video answered the question about delays like a 🤡. “ we try to solve it “

the question is how ?

And why you can’t give to all of us money back and you just don’t give answers to us ?

I love fanatec products but I will choose moza instead of this clown show for my money.

Also guys try to start a dispute threw your bank or PayPal with this scam company.

• who Is thinking to risk and to buy from fanatec I wish you will change your mind and buy moza.

Moza will be better and user friendly but a little bit more expensive.

• I ordered on the 29th August, and its been a good 3 weeks since they have stopped even bothering to reply, the replys i got where all copy and paste rubbish that is just excuses, what they should be doing is getting organised, focus on customers getting there orders rather than boosting about new products.

I Have never experianced the lack of giving a sh&t. I could have walked from the UK, swam the channel and rolled there and back buy now.

they take your money and run. THEY ARE A JOKE.

• Every time I see "Fanatec" on an IRL (in real life) race car, game or wherever, and what I know is going on with them now...they have no cash and need all the suckers to buy...fulfilment is second. Get the cash and "we'll figure it out."

• They do give a a s**t, they just have a very large backlog now. And impatient customers sending daily emails doesn't help.

For what it's worth, I ordered a couple of QR2's on Sept. 26th. Received them last Friday. So a bit more than two weeks from placing order to receiving package. So Fanatec do process and ship orders, it just take a bit longer than usual.

• Don’t lick the fanatec. There are guys which wait from august not a qr but bundles which cost 1000+€ and they don’t give an absolutely frog about this.

Just a 🤡 company. Wished I didn’t save 100usd and bought a moza instead of this.

• If they give a s$>t about that then why they did not stoped the sales ?

why they didn’t hired more staff ?

why they lie about shipping time ?

why they don’t make an automated email to all of us with option of money back or just wait more ?

• No, they don't give anything, just take the $$ and say nothing. See all comments...they shoot themselves in the foot all the time.

• Fortunately for you, you are in the minority of people who are receiving items in a given period of time, Just because it has been a smooth process for you, it doesn't mean it is for everyone else.

I have waited over two weeks now, my order has gone back and forth to UPS and Fanatec, I have paid import fees that now need refunding as Fanatec have my order back. Now since the 11th of October nothing has happened.

I will then need to pay import fees again and see if by some miracle my setup actually arrives.

• Ordered on the 6th to Uk. R2r bundle. Ups are expecting my 4 items as of today. Checked via the reference number on the ups site. Will update

• Gary MurphyGary Murphy Member
    edited October 2023

That should say the 5th oct, sorry

• Will be good to see if they actually have resolved any of the issues people are facing... however, I would expect to see your order returned to Fanatec because of missing information.

Not to insult anyone, but who/what have they employed to run the operations....

• Gary MurphyGary Murphy Member
    edited October 2023

A lot of people have received orders in the last week mate. I'm on a lot of different forums and fb groups. Is yours one of the original returned to sender from the 12th of sept. I've seen around 6 or 7 posts today saying they have received orders today or last driday from the uk. Some with orders from around the 20th to the 29th of Sept have either got them delivered on Friday or today. It would seem recent orders are being sent after the 7 days they warn you about before ordering and people who have been waiting since late Aug/early Sept are still in the dark

• Ill keep updating any progress with mine here

• I ordered the QR2 bundle on the 26 September, it was delivered to Hamburg Thursday last week and hasn't moved since, missing customs paperwork I guess. It seems pure luck at this point whether orders are delivered successfully or not.

• I ordered on the 28th of September. Label created around 6th of October, tracking number around the 9th of October. Returned to Fanatec 11th but UPS let me pay import fees on the 12th anyway despite it apparently being sent back. They are going to refund me as they say I will need to pay again if it's shipped again.

But I have been in the dark since the 11th. I thought I was getting some light at the end of all this, but no...

• It's strange that even after paying the vat, they still sent it back. Its usually doesn't get to that stage before they send it back from what people I've seen affected say. Correct me if I'm wrong but for you to pay the vat, ups would have had the correct info to be able to charge you?. I'm new to all this brexit BS so I'm still learning lol

• Just checked and somebody who ordered on the exact same date as you received there order today, with seemingly no issues.. what did you order exactly as I feel there may be more to the missing documents than we might be led to believe. For example confirming payment on out of stock items like the qr light for example that seems to be missing from 50% of recent orders. I find it hard to believe they would continue to make this mistake after realising it was a issue. I get that new staff or w.e might have made mistakes but surely that was rectified back when the issue was uncovered

• i ordered on the 26th sept , i received the steering , pedals ,qr2 2 weeks after but not the wheelbase .... no tracking news since the 4th oct ....... been msg and calling and still nothing , staring to be worried a bit ... called usps and they told me that fanatec need to do an internatinal inquiry and they dont know what is happening . someone had same issue for delivery in canada?? thanks

• this is why Moza will overtake them. they are rubbish at customer service.

• I ordered the GT DD Pro and Load Cell pedal..

My tracking info is strange as well, with two tracking numbers both saying different things.

• Also, with there being two parcels, was one done correctly and the other not. So it went back. The tracking number doesn't really provide me with anything now and Fanatec just don't respond.

• Seems to be flowing correctly for most people now. I'm sure you will get yours soon mate

• To the people who say the tracking number doesn't show up on phone..... mine did

• It definitely doesn't show when using your phone, you have to switch to desktop version of the site. My order is definitely in a mess.

I have cancelled my order via web contact, PayPal dispute is in, I have ordered a Moza R12 set up that comes tomorrow... happy days!

• I know it can take a good few days from label created. Also register my address with ups my choice. We arnt to far away from each other, Brad 😉