UK orders delivered to Hamburg - has anyone had an update/change in parcel status?

As per title, has anyone like me in the UK whose packages have been delivered to Hamburg got a response yet from Fanafail or a change in their tracking status?

Comments

• My order was delivered back on the 11th of October, I am still waiting an update...

I also paid my import fees as I was lead to believe the order would arrive through tracking etc, UPS have told me I need to claim a refund for the import fees, as when the parcel comes back to them again, there will be another import fee to pay....

• its very funny and disappointing situation.

I am also waiting but I spoke with my bank and they will start to make a dispute with fanatec and charge my money back from this s£&t company which got a 🤡 CEO which don’t give a absolutely frog about this situation.

I will buy a moza and I will forget about this clown show.

Hope fanatec will get claims on their company.

• Order delivered back on 12th of october and they asked me if i still want it. I said yes and they thanked me for my answer saying they will forward my case to their other team. still waiting for an update

• You can't even mirror situations with another customer as nothing seems to add up or make sense. Dates are all over the place and there seems to be no date order to who gets what update when.

• Ordered on the 5th Oct to the uk. R2r bundle, ups are expecting my 4 items as of today. Will keep the post updated with my progress

• I've had several orders returned to sender and received by them on 10th and 12th October. Had no communication at all... not even the do you still want them email.

• I got an email from Fanatec Webshop today. It’s a generic email, but it did give an apology of sorts, and also did say my package would be shipped in “within the next few business days” whatever that means…

They also said that I might incur the import VAT/handling fee again (which I have already paid)

They advised that I should send them the 2 invoices from UPS (it was ONE payment, but it is shown against both tracking numbers so not impossible to provide) as well as proof of payment from PayPal.

I’m going to send this info tomorrow in the hope that they will refund the charges already incurred but I expect to have to pay the 2nd lot of charges in the mean time. Of course, this all depends on the package being sent again lol.

I’ll update as things progress but I am not holding my breath!!

• !!! UPDATE !!!

I just noticed Fanatec have started a replacement order on my account, so check your order history.

They appear have started a new order for the same items to replace those originally ordered which were returned to them.

worth checking to see if it’s same for you others affected.

• Gary MurphyGary Murphy Member
    edited October 2023

Uk Order on the 5th of October. Lable created on monday the 16th oct. Tracking number tuesday 17th Oct, been given a delivery date of Friday the 20th oct. Just waiting for the vat message to pop up. Around 8 people I have been chatting to about this issue have received there orders, between last Friday and today. If mine does indeed show up on Friday, that will be exactly 2 weeks from when I ordered. Checked all the posts where people have shown the delivery updates all the way to their door and my next update I'm waiting for is to pay the vat. Will update this thread once I know more

• Mine have been sat in Hamburg since Thursday, no change since or contact from Fanatec support.

• I emailed UPS Germany yesterday in the hope of more information. The address they have just provided where the packages were delivered is for Group7 AG which I believe is Fanatecs logistics partner. Going to email them now and try to find out what the problem is...

• Got a link for the contact page for UPS Germany? My google keeps taking me to tbe UK one.

• Emailed this morning. Hoping they get back to me today.

• I got a reply next day, still nothing from the one I sent to Group7.

• Just got a reply bacm from UPS, order hasn't even left Fanatec yet.

• Finally, UPS tracking has updated this morning and showing delivery Friday. Wasn't expecting that as hadn't got a response from support yet.