Let’s help other people to don’t order from this company.

I get an initiative to make video/ig reels and shorts about the scam and delays and customer service of fanatec. Who get an order which wasn’t shipped and don’t get any answer from the fanatec sent on my email an screenshot (without any personal stuff) about your order situation, screenshot from ups and a screenshot when you had made the order.

My email is: [email protected]

I just want to help other people to not lose their money and to make this situation visible in sim racing community.

I wished I didn’t come to this situation, I like fanatec products but customer service is the worst which you can imagine.

Guys we need to make fanatec regret about what they have done.

I will make all which is in my power to help all of us

P.S. If you get an YouTube/discord Chanel you can also contact me and I will send to you all the info in the case if you want to help and popularise this situation to stop other people to lose their money.

Comments

• No one is losing their money. Customers are not being scammed just because it's taking longer than usual to send an order. How many children are a part of this community? You have no power, at all.

• Stop liking fanatec 🤡.

they are scammed because fanatec said “ shipping until 5 business days” after that “4-7” but not months.

there are guys which wait from august and don’t got the order and an answer from fanatec.

“longer than usual” 2 months is okey ?

No support, no answers, and lies on their site about shipping time is a scam. We can’t even get a money back directly from them because they are not responding to emails even after 3-4 weeks and we need to make dispute threw our bank or paypal

also guys who live outside of EU dont get their orders because fanatec don’t care and do not complete the customs papers and the order get back to them and the guy who waited 1 month to get his order paid VAT and in the final he don’t get anything and need to wait another month to get money back.

I am not a child just because I care about my money and want to help people, I am not a 🤡 to stay and to do nothing about this situation and I will try my best to make people stop buying this s””t and to buy moza instead.

• Clearly it's just a game. So it's not important, it's not vital. However, it's important to us, it's our hobby, and we spend our money on it.

Fanatec doesn't seem to care, but without this game, they wouldn't have any business.

So yes, we are children, but without these children, Fanatec would not exist. So it doesn't really make sense. Can I go 2 months without my hobby? Probably yes, but in that case I don't see why spend all that money on Fanatec.

I endure the derision of wives, girlfriends and parents for my hobby, and now I find that Fanatec derides me too. I think this is the point. Now I discover that Fanatec also thinks that its customers are just children.

• I have cancelled, I have done a PayPal dispute to get funds returned to my account and I have now ordered a Moza R12 instead....

• I live outside EU, and got my order in the timeframe Fanatec promised. Stop acting like everyone are 'scammed', because they are not.

I'm not saying there aren't issues, there cleary is for a lot of people, but please act like rational adults.

• some people been wait over month, what is already over eu max limit, they to have right be frustrated, but span this like every 5 min is not really good either

• Vous trouvez qu'attendre plus d'un mois sans réponses et information de Fanatec c'est normal?

Moi pas du tout! C'est un scandale, je ne trouve pas normal que nous les clients devons ouvrir des litiges avec la banque!

Aucunes informations clair de la part de Fanatec, aucune réponses à part leurs mail automatique

Personnellement dépenser plus de 1300.- sans savoir ou est ma commande me dérange.

Fanatec ne veut pas répondre, pas de problèmes j'ai ouvert un litige par paypal, si je n'ai pas reçu ma commande au 03 novembre paypal me rembourse et je commanderais chez MOZA

Pour ceux qui hésite, passez chez la concurrence leur service est beaucoup mieux que celui de Fanatec

• How we are not scammed if I even can’t get my money back directly from them and I need to contact my bank to do it ?

answer that question.

• I am in Australia and ordered from the Aussie store which shils from within Australia and it has been 16 days now since my item was marked as completely shipped and it has no tracking number yet.

Apparently in fanatec world "completely shipped" is slammed onto an order asap as it means it cannot be cancelled therefore you are not entitled to do that and be refunded. So it is not actually shipped.

I ordered the QR2 Pro bundle and it showed as being in stock for a week after my order but it was never dispatched. It then showed out of stock two Sundays ago and I contacted support and they apologised for it being out of stock and said it wouldn't be back in stock until 27/10. I sent two follow up emails and have been ignored.

Two days after being told they were out of stock until 27/10 it showed as being back in stock, but guess what, it still has not been sent.

I actually think fanatec don't have stock but are still showing it is in stock so people will continue to order and then be in the same holding pattern as us.

If they don't have the stock then stop people from ordering until this mess is cleaned up. No wonder fanatec is being torn a new one from everyone all over the place. Their business practices are disgraceful and they keep saying it is because of new logistic partners, well not in Australia it ain't and we are having the same issues as our European brethren.

• Yes, same with dd bundle. Just scam to get all the money and to get a 10 years line )))

I will just contact my bank to make a charge back and I will order moza.

• Is the Moza wheel compatible with Fanatec pedals do you or anyone know?

• Please, keep spamming here instead of spamming the customer support, so that they can be of assistance when someone really needs help, instead of them having to first go through 2 000 e-mails with status update requests or whining about slow shipments.

• Don’t be a 🤡.

we make what we can to get any info from fanatec. We paid big money and we need good support but not this s£&@y support

• Another unhappy customer! I should have done more homework before spending my money with this compamy, two weeks and nothing, no shippment updates or responding to emails. what a joke!

they won't be in business long with customer services like this.

• William OtisWilliam Otis Member
    edited October 2023

I've had nothing but good experience with Fanatec and their support. When my gear started acting up, they helped me get it back in working condition. So, I have no problems with the brand. Even when the answer I got for one of my issues wasn't what I wanted to hear. At least the information was honest, and it resolved my user created issue.

It sucks that the change of warehouses in Europe has caused all sorts of chaos with shipping, but still... You know what the situation is. Have some patience.

• je veux bien avoir de la patiente, mais ca fait plus d'un mois que j'attends ma commande. Ce qui m'énerve c'est que fanatec ne répond pas.

J'ai commandé début septembre, et depuis je n'ai pas d'informations

• Hi boy

I spent a thousand and i got NOTHING, it's seems that you make a benefits of this situation