45 days waiting!!!!!

I don't know how many emails, calls and reclamation I sent.

I placed my order 2nd September. 3 week later I received a tracking number but for now I don't have my order.

I spoke with UPS and they told the problem is from Fanatec.

So, how many months I will need to fit my wheel into my cockpit?

I can't understand why I don't have any reply from Fanatec ???

I hope this time have any solution.

Comments

• même problème depuis le 15 septembre, mais moi je n'ai même pas les numéros de suivis

• JamesJames Member, Administrator

Dear, Jorge, we understand your disappointment at having to wait such an incredibly long time for your delivery without receiving any update information. Please make sure to check your order status and shipping number on a Laptop, PC or with “Desktop Site” enabled on your phone. Sometimes the shipping number doesn’t show when you’re in mobile mode.

A number of orders going to the UK and Switzerland were impacted by incomplete export documentation: bit.ly/3PNYYak . Where UPS was unable to resolve the matter, they returned the orders to our logistics partner. Here the shipments are registered and processed based on customer feedback. We provide the warehouse with daily updates on this matter, once our Customer Care Team gets the information from you whether you want an order reshipped or refunded. As each return has to be handled on a case-by-case basis, the turnaround time is slower than where we'd like it to be. However, it is important to give each case the attention it deserves. We’re still in the process of resending all orders that went back to our warehouse. Currently our Customer Care Team is facing a high number of requests due to these logistical delays, which means that the response times in some cases will take about two weeks. We know that this is a frustrating situation, and we have since taken measures to resolve this backlog as soon as possible. Once again, we want to apologize that you have to wait so long to receive your order and we want to thank you for your utmost patience and for sticking with us. 

• Beautiful words Fanatec but any mention about when I have my wheel.

This is my first and last purchase with Fanatec.

I want to know when I will receive my order! I think my question is easy to reply.

49 days and I continue counting.!!!!!

• Hallo James How long does it take to deliver to Berlin?