Delivery time collection thread

Hey mates,

just for everyone coming here BEFORE buying, maybe just do a little sum up of the current delivery situation and do a little collection thread?

If you want to, just reply with the following information:

• Order Date:
  • Delivery Date:
  • Items ordered:

Comments

• Order Date: 26 Sep
    • Delivery Date: 13 Oct
    • Items ordered: 3x QR2 Wheel Side, 1x QR2 Base Side Type M

• date de commande : 15 Sep

Date de livraison : ???

pays : Suisse

Articles commandés : CSL DD 8nm, Jante Clubsport GT, Moyeu universel Clubsport V2, QR1 côté roue, Pédales Clubsport v3

• Order Date: 29th August
    • Delivery Date: Not delivered...
    • Items ordered: CSL DD 8NM, McLaren GT3 wheel V2, ClubSport Steering Wheel RS, CSL Pedals.

• Order 1:

• Order Date: 25 Sept
    • Delivery Date: 3 Oct
    • Items ordered: QR2 + QR2 Type M

Order 2:

• Order Date: 8 Oct
    • Delivery Date: 17 Oct
    • Items ordered: QR2
    • Remark: Availability date while ordering was 20 Oct.

• Darren CaneDarren Cane Member
    edited October 2023

Order date : 28th September

Delivery date: not received yet*

Items: Mclaren GT3 CSL Bundle

* this morning I have discovered that if you login yo you account and change to desktop view rather than mobile you will get more information.

It appears my delivery was collected and returned to fanatec they have not been granted shipping clearance. Nobody from either Fanatec or UPS has been in contact.

Fanatec have this morning created another order on my account for the same items at no extra cost and this has yet to be shipped.

We wait......

• Order Date: 28th September
    • Delivery Date: not received yet
    • Items ordered: CSL Steering Wheel P1 V2, QR1 Lite Wheel-Side, CSL DD Table Clamp, CSL DD (5 Nm), CSL Pedals & CSL Pedals Load Cell Kit.

Like you I have had a second Order number now created, with 0 Euro as Total Sum amount. Shipping type UPS Standard again, but no Tracking Number not yet showing on PC. Previous order number still has old tracking number that was Return to sender like everyone else, I'm just now working on trying to get a refund from UPS for the custom fees that I paid.

• Order Date: 01.10.2023
    • Delivery Date: NOT YET (Shipping Label UPS created on the 5th of October)
    • Items ordered: DD2 QR2 and wheel Clubsport Formula V2.5

Miguel

• John EganJohn Egan Member
    edited October 2023
    • Order Date: 21st September
    • Delivery Date: not received yet
    • Items ordered: CSL WRC rim.

So I considered asking UPS for the refund of the VAT/handling fees also (I’m also UK) but Fanatec said in their email I was to send them the invoice and proof of the PayPal transaction for this purpose, which I did.

will be interesting to see if either of us are successful. 🤞🏻

• Order date : 30th August

Delivery date: not received yet

Items: McLaren GT3 CSL DD Bundle

I'm seeing a lot of people get second orders generated which sounds promising! Sadly for me still no new order, despite them promising next day delivery of my late order more that 2 weeks ago.

• Order date : 7th October

Current Status: "Ready for UPS, Shipping label created." From Group7 AG

Items: formula V2.5x w/ QR1.

• Order date : 28th september

delivery date : 6th october

items : 2x QR1, McLaren GT3 Wheel, 1x QR1 lite

this morning, e-mail from Fanatec : my order placed yesterday (i didn’t place any order yesterday) is being processed. What ??? The attached invoice mentions a free QR1... 🤔

I logged into my account and, yes, there is a new order, placed yesterday (18/10/2023) with a free QR1! Thanks a lot Fanatec, but why?

• Order Date: 14/09/23
    • Delivery Date: 19/10/23
    • Items ordered: Clubsport HandBrake + Clubsport Shifter

The initial order for a RTR 8nm GT DD Pro + Pedal Tuning was on the 6th of Sept. 3/4 of it got RTS on the 26th of Sept. 1/4 had been sat with a label created since 15th of Sept and hadn't moved. After a 10-day Paypal Dispute and no reply from Fanatec, PayPal refunded me, so I replaced my initial order on Friday 13th of Oct. I received my tracking number today for this one.

Hopefully not too long before I can actually use the Shifter and Handbrake..

• Order Date: 29/06/23 (with expected delivery on 18th August - payment was not located, I found out 1 week after it should have been shipped, so I had to send them a money transfer confirmation)
    • Delivery Date: -
    • Items ordered: Ready2Race Bundle

• Ruben MoritzRuben Moritz Member
    edited October 2023

Order date : 25 Sep

Delivery date: not received yet

Items: 

·        QR2 Base-Side (Type-M) + QR2 Wheel-Side bundle

·        QR2 Wheel-Side

UPS Shipping label created on the 5th of October

Bundle price has not been applied correctly on my order, so the total is too high. I have reached out to customer support 3 times in three different ways (mail and two different forms on the website) but no answer. I don't know what to do... The money has been charged from my account, without bundle pricing (too high price), no shipping, and no response from Fanatec.

• Finally got some movement on mine. Departed Hamburg and got a delivery date of 25th. Just hoping it gets through customs alright.

• Order Date: 1 October
    • Delivery Date: 20 October
    • Items ordered: CSL DD 8NM Ready2Race Bundle BMW + Table clamp + QR 2 Lite Bundle.

The order was shipped on 18 October, so pretty big delay there, from the part of UPS everything was smooth, but here we get only express shipping, thus the fast delivery by UPS.

• Ruben MoritzRuben Moritz Member
    edited October 2023

After 4 weeks i have got an answer from Fanatec about fixing the bundle pricing mistake, but it is still not shipped. Ref. post from october 20.

• Order date: 25th Sept

Delivery Date: Not received

Country: Northern Ireland (No customs issue as in the EU - separate shipping section on Fanatec website)

Items ordered: 2 x QR1 (in stock)

No info until UPS Tracking Number issued on the 9th October "Shipment Ready for UPS; Shipper has created a label, UPS has not received the package yet". Reached out to Fanatec as they were a birthday present for my son (22nd October), but no answer either through direct email or link on CS 'bot' page.

Since the announcement of the CSL DD+, I'd actually quite like to order one of those with a Clubsport RS wheel (if I knew the QR1 could be upgraded at a limited cost to a QR2)..... and then order another QR2 for our McLaren GT3 V2

• Order Date: 18 October
    • Delivery Date: 23 October
    • Items ordered: CSL DD 5NM Ready2Race Bundle McLaren GT3 + Table clamp + QR Lite.

• Stephen JayStephen Jay Member
    edited October 2023

Might as well add mine to this thread as well...

• Order Date: 26th Sept
    • Delivery Date: items not received
    • Items ordered: QR2 bundle type C

My order was delivered by UPS back to Group7 Logistics on 12th October, missing customs paperwork I assume. Emailed Fanatec support the same day and no response. Packages still showing as delivered and no replacement order on my account.

• 😀

• Order Date:  12 October
    • Delivery Date: 24 October 😎
    • Items ordered: CSL DD, CSL Pedals, McLaren GT3, QR1 😍😍😍

missing qr1, scheduled for tomorrow on follow-up. 🙏 😅

note: I did not receive the UPS email, and neither on the site, I tracked the packages with the order reference. 🥵

• I have the same issue here. How did you track the order with the order reference??

• My initial order placed on the 6th of Sept, which was refunded by Paypal and replaced on the 13th of October is due to be delivered tomorrow. Fees paid and it is apparently in the country so..

• Order Date: 13/10/23
    • Delivery Date: 26/10/23 (jinxing myself here)
    • Items ordered: GT DD Pro 8nm, CLS Pedals, LC, Tuning kit

• UPS tracking has just updated, now shows my order to the UK from 26th September as going to be delivered Friday. Hopefully things are moving for everyone else.

• Order Date: 12th October
    • Delivery Date: God knows
    • Items ordered: CSL DD 5nm, CSL Pedals + clutch , McLaren GT3, QR1 lite + QR1

When I placed the order changed immediately to Completely Shipped. No email, tracking number, checked UPS too with the order number, but nothing, probably still not dispatched, really annoying.

• Wow, they replied very quickly:

Still no tracking number, but I hope next Monday or Tuesday I will have one.

• Order Date: 12/10/23 completely shipped from 13/10/23

Delivery Date: Shipper created a label, UPS has not received the package yet.19/10/2023 17:00 still no delivery date 30/10/23

Items ordered: gran turismo dd pro ps5/pc bundle

This is my first ever sim racing setup so I was looking forward to getting it now I'm starting to regret ever using this company.

If it ever gets delivered I will update this here