Where is my order Fanatec - Australian Customer

So all the responses and notifications about the shipping delays are for those affected in Europe but what about us in Australia that aren't affected by those shipping delays?

I placed an order 3 weeks ago for the QR2 pro bundle in the australian store and my order went to "completely shipped" very quickly.

I believe the items ship from within Australia. The QR2 pro bundle has shown as in stock for a week after my order and then out of stock for 2 days. It has now been showing as in stock for almost the last two weeks.

So Fanatec, what has happened to my order and when should I expect it? I know how to check the status of my order so I don't need guidance on how to see it on my mobile.

Not happy!!!

Comments

• Okay, so got my tracking number at around 6pm this evening , so an hour and a half ago. There may be some hope now that Aussie orders are finally moving too now.

• I would like to know though, from fanatec, seeing as my items only shipped today will my 12 month warranty move with that? It shows the warranty starting at 2 October which I believe to be the "completely shipped" date.

• "I received my products long after my order was shipped, due to the delays. Is my warranty affected?

No, your warranty is not affected. The full period will be honoured, with consideration of the delays that affected the actual late receipt of your order. Warranty enquiries sent by you toward the end of the warranty period will be treated with the goodwill you deserve and understanding of the inconvenience resulting from the current issues. "

https://fanatec.com/eu-de/faq/details/id/196