Very Shady

Dear Fanatec,

It would have been honest of you to post on the MAIN page of your site that there are LOOONG waits for shipping, instead of saying the wait for shipping is 4-7 days WHICH IS A LIE..if I would have know this , I would have never had ordered from you, sitting here with an order marked "Completely Shipped" which is Completely a lie....I am in Germany located in the same country the business is located in but YET still HUGE obvious delays in shipping...HOW HAVE YOU gotten a grasp on anything and then you still are promoting for new sales when you can't even handle your back orders

and then people are getting replies like"Keep checking on your PC" DON'T YOU THINK PEOPLE ARE CONSTANTLY CHECKING the orders they PAID for That is in YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NOW?

what a complete joke

Comments

• Same here - super annoying.

Order in 3 weeks ago. I even managed to get a relpy from their so called customer support claiming the order is being shipped - sending me an UPS shipping No which has nothing to do with my order.

What I did was raising a complaint at PayPal to be sure to get my money back after another two weeks when Fanatec goes bankrupt or whatever.

I am really wondering why their communication and incident management is so poor. There are companies that fix issues like those for them.