Not receiving return labels

• 12 September: Ordered Ready2Race bundle
  • 13 September: Got an email saying ordered has been sent
  • 19 September: Opened a case on Paypal asking for any info on my order
  • 27 September: Asked Endor AG to cancel my order and return my money
  • 29 September: They can't cancel it because it's been sent already and told me to refuse delivery
  • 1 October: Told them i couldn't refuse delivery and that they should send me the return labels
  • 4 October: No answer so i wrote them again asking for return labels. Also wrote Fanatec asking for return labels.
  • 6 October: They tell me that they sent an email to his colleague that they should send me the return labels and that i should wait until after the weekend for the email to arrive to his colleague.
  • 9 October: My case gets closed so i can't contact them anymore

Till now i have not heard anything from them. No emails and no return labels. I just want these boxes out of my apartment and my money back. I wish i read the reviews before buying from this "company". Worst experience i've ever had so far.

Comments

• edited October 2023
    in my case, they never responded to my return request (non-functional equipment upon unpacking).
    I just returned the equipment today at my expense, since they only send automatic emails.
    The end of year holidays are coming quickly and I have 1200€ lying around with these incompetent people,
    not counting the 100€ that I just paid for the return  . Courage

• It's crazy how nobody from fanatec is talking about this. Not giving us any kind of info. Just nothing.

Are you sure you're getting your money back if you just send everything back?

• They have an interest in reimbursing me, I have already prepared a nice file ready to be sent to a consumer defense association.
    the fact of having sent everything at my expense, at least I no longer have to cross paths every day it's damn packages stamped Fanatec, I respected the reporting and return deadline, the ball is in their court now .
    For your information, to date, I am the happy owner of a Logitech pro steering wheel and pedal which was delivered to me in two days with all the information that a customer is entitled to obtain, support will respond to you the same day and even the weekend. Nothing to do with Fanatec.