SHIPMENT RETURNED - FANATEC PLEASE READ

Hello someone from Fanatec (i hope they are reading this). Like I mentioned in this thread:

Order still not delivered - Germany — Fanatec Forum

my shipment is unfortunately being returned to you. I did not have tracking number, so I had no idea that shipment was even in delivery process. I contacted UPS and they are not able to redirect the shipment again. They told me to contact the sender of the goods.

If you see this (I will also send one direct email to you), please send shipment again, but this time we organize shipping to nearest UPS Access Point, since like I mentioned in different thread, my brother is working all day and most probably package will not reach him on standard address.

Here is my email address so you can filter out on your support email: [email protected]

Here is the photo of the tracking by reference:

Comments

• Seriously doubt this approach is going to work buddy. You are one of hundreds of people (including myself) who had had this exact issue.

Fanatec will (almost certainly) create a brand new order for you and resend the items.

You will have to be patient because it could take some time.

• Yep, join the club

Happened to me in September on an order I placed in August. On Friday I finally saw a new order in my orders page for the same items, so I'm hoping it leaves this week.

• Alas, I still haven't had any progress with my order but good to hear you have a new order in the system now Ben. We're part of the August crew so I feel like we're in this together, lol. Fingers crossed 🤞

• This is so painful. I'm in a similar position. My order got returned to sender on 27th September and I've heard nothing since from Fanatec.....!

• On the same boat unfortunately. Order was shipped (really fast after ordering) via UPS but past Friday the order said "receiver rejected the package" and it's being returned to Fanatec. I never saw or heard anyone from UPS last Friday and I certainly didn't reject the package.

After some chat today with customer support of UPS, they couldn't tell me what went wrong and apologized and told me I now needed to get in touch with Fanatec (as I did). So I'm curious to see how this will proceed...

• JamesJames Member, Administrator

Dear Ertan, we understand your disappointment at having to wait such an incredibly long time for your delivery after the first delivery attempt which has failed. Returned orders will be stored at our logistics partner. Here the shipments are registered and processed based on customer feedback. We provide the warehouse with daily updates on this matter, once our Customer Care Team gets the information from you whether you want an order reshipped or refunded. As each return has to be handled on a case-by-case basis, the turnaround time is slower than where we'd like it to be. However, it is important to give each case the attention it deserves. We’re still in the process of resending all orders that went back to our warehouse. Currently our Customer Care Team is facing a high number of requests due to these logistical delays, which means that the response times in some cases will take about two weeks. We know that this is a frustrating situation, and we have since taken measures to resolve this backlog as soon as possible. Once again, we want to apologize that you have to wait so long to receive your order and we want to thank you for your utmost patience and for sticking with us. 

• Hello James, thanks for your answer. I already sent an email to Customer Support stating that I want the order reshipped, just to send it to UPS Access Point address instead of direct delivery, to avoid another failed delivery attempts. But like I wrote before, I hope this happens sooner before my brother leaves Germany.

I know every customer is still important to you, but if there is any chance to communicate this case to Customer Care Team, it will be better to both sides. This is clear case, just re-send the shipment and provide tracking number. I am sure there are a lot of similar cases, and my thinking is that with more communication you can reach better organization and overcome these logistic difficulties. So, if you can communicate this problem to them, please do so!

And please solve the tracking number issue, I don't know what is happening between you and UPS, but core of this problem is not a shipment delay, but lack of tracking information provided to customer. I am sure everyone will wait for one week more for shipment, but it needs to be done correctly with proper communication to customer.

I love your products and I hope this logistic delay will be solved soon to everyone's benefit and we can write here about correct FFB settings instead of this.

• Update on my shipment. It is returned to Fanatec yesterday 23.10.2023. I hope they see my case sooner and send the package again and this time a receive tracking number.