Cancelled Order but delivered...

Hello,

I'm writing here to try to get an answer to my problem.

I decided to order a CSL DD 8NM Set on 8.10.23 as it was back on stock and had holidays coming up. A few days later as I was looking forward to my new purchase I started looking on this forum and found out about the issues/delays etc... of people that ordered a few weeks ago and still had no news or never received because living outside of E.U (I'm in Switzerland...).

With still no news on my order, I cancelled it on 14.10.2023 using the Fanatec Return Form/Withdraw from contract through Email and Website. I only received the automatic reply. I bought a Moza R9 set, and received it flawlessly the next day.

On 17.10.2023, I decided to file a complain through Paypal and ask for my money back. Endor replied to me the next day with a tracking number. I replied that I cancelled my order and they should not send it. No replies to that request.

On 23.10.2023 (today), I received the order from UPS. The delivery guy left it without notice and signature...leaving me with a 75CHF customs tax to pay and when contacting their customer service no possibility to return it back unless Endor sends new etiquettes.

What should I do ? It really is painful and all I want is to be able to send everything back at their expense and retrieve my money as soon as possible. Fanatec/Endor if you read this, please contact me. I understand problems can happen and it's totally fine, but I need answers and my money back.

Thank you for your help

Comments

• LUKE MORRISLUKE MORRIS Member
    edited October 2023

You might have to return it at your expense as according to their FAQs (https://fanatec.com/eu-en/faq/details/id/196) they will only provide return labels for affected EU customers.

In the UK if you cancel an order but the company cannot operationally stop the dispatch in time then you are liable to pay the return costs.

Obviously only Fanatec can advise and you'll have to contact them and wait for a response to find out how to return it, unless PayPal advise otherwise.

• They left the order, despite the fact you hadn't paid customs tax?