Still waiting news from Fanatec for my order

Hello Fanatec,

I see that from all the messages on this forum I am not the only one in this case, and that you must be overload by the requests but I placed an order on 09/27/2023 for a CSL DD 8nm bundle (France), 2 week later I sent a request from contact form because I have no information on my order. And still no response. So I'm trying to go through the forum. Should I request a Paypal loan repayment or will my order be sent shortly?

I receive a lot of Fanatec advertising, and advertising communication seems to be at its maximum. But customer follow-up nothing?

Comments

• Exactly the same (Product and almost Date - Sept 29th) to Germany.

No progress. Just a reply from Repair team that my parcel is on its way (with a wrong shipping number).

I raised a dispute at PayPal to be sure to get my money back just in case.

• Yes without news I think I have to do the same thing as you... Unfortunately

• I ordered on the 28th when I tracking number was added I got NO notification I just checked but it got returned due to no paper work and it’s two weeks now it’s been sat in Hamburg. Utter joke!!!

• 16 10 23 igual sem sequer email de confirmaçao de compra

• James WesleyJames Wesley Member
    edited October 2023

Guess I should have read the forums before trying to order from these jokers again. My order immediately went straight to "completely shipped" and no tracking number was ever assigned.

• At least you have "completely shipped" information, I have "The order is in process" since one month, when they have stocks.

• Moi j’attend depuis le 02-10-23

:(