Delivery times UK

Ordered CSL DD, McClaren GT3 wheel, CSL load cell pedals, table clamp and QR2 base side and QR2 wheel side lite on 9th October. label created on 17th October and today I got notification that it’ll be delivered on 26th October.

so that’s 17 days from start to finish. Hopefully this gives hope to anyone ordering from UK within a similar time period. Saying that I still haven’t 100% got it yet so fingers crossed.

did place another order on the 12th October, bought another wheel, shifter, QR2 lite and shifter clamp but yet to get a tracking number for that so guess I’ll just have to wait patiently.

certainly feel sorry for people waiting longer than me, being British, it doesn’t sit right with me, feels like I’ve massively jumped the queue.

not gonna be one of those people saying fanatec seem to have fixed their issues as I know there are still loads of people in the dark over their orders. But considering everything going on with the world atm, personally, I was never gonna go crazy over having to wait an extra few weeks for something that is a luxury and a privilege to be able to afford. But still, hope people get their stuff soon.

Comments

• That’s defo good that your order is not too long away. Hopefully it arrives when expected!

I placed my order for a new wheel rim for my CSL Elite on 21st September and was one of the folks caught up in the items being returned to Fanatec because of missing export docs. Replacement order was raised by Fanatec on 17th Oct, UPS label created on 19th but no movement since then.

I’m happy things are starting to move now, hopefully your order will arrive as scheduled.

As you say, a little perspective goes a long way. My order will arrive when it arrives, no sense getting upset if another order gets delivered before mine, who’s that helping? Lol.

Enjoy mate, hope you love it, I’m planning to upgrade in the next year or so to DD, but there’s no rush. Certainly a good time to be a sim racer!! 😃

• Hopefully you’ll see movement over the next couple of days if my schedule is anything to go by.

yeah only recently got into sim racing, got my first taste with the new Cammus C5 wheel. Had a problem with it so had to send it back. now if you wanna see what really bad customer service is, Cammus is next level compared to Fanatec, it’s one of the reasons why I decided to go with a European manufacturer.

I kinda knew the issues fanatec were having before placing my order, probably the reason I was more chilled about any potential issues as I willingly bought the items despite of the problems, where as others maybe feel like they’ve been duped.

as you say it’ll arrive when it arrives. Main thing is to have the tracking info, so it’s easier to keep an eye on where it is. I’m still waiting for email notification about paying custom fees, hopefully I see that soon so my items are delivered and not returned.

Finally, yeah I went with the 5nm CSL DD, read somewhere that you can buy the power boost upgrade from Ali Express for something like £35 so will probably do that in the new year.

don't have a dedicated sim rig so I’ll set everything up in my home office as I work from home a lot. But really looking forward to playing Kart Kraft again, got my eye on Automobilista 2 and maybe I’ll also purchase Wreckfest because that looks like a lot of fun.

• I've been without a wheel since 14-October when my T248 died.

I did have an itch for an upgrade so this was the ideal excuse. Ordered a GT DD Pro 8nm and the load cell upgrade.

Starting to wish i hadn't bothered now especially reading though all the posts about delays and overheating etc.

• Been waiting 4 weeks for my order to the UK and nothing, not even an email explaining the delay other than the initial auto response..

• Got a reply to an email yesterday so just sharing it here as it’ll apply to a lot of people.

“Due to a higher order volume, our warehouse is currently experiencing a processing backlog. 

Please rest assured that our team is working hard to get your purchase out to you as soon as possible. Once your order has left our warehouse, the tracking number will be uploaded to your order in your Fanatec account. 

We greatly appreciate your patience and thank you for choosing Fanatec!”

• The UPS tracking for my order from the 26th Sept, which was delivered to Hamburg, has just updated to show delivery Friday. Have a look at yours, maybe it's been sorted.

• So has mine, without any hint from Fanatec.

They're just hunkered in a bunker, with their fingers in their ears going "lalalalalala", "what problem?"

Still, if it arrives I'll be glad. Even then, its the last time I order from them.

• It's their AGM today. They will be busy creating an alternative reality to pretend to their shareholders that everything is going well and is about to get even better. Meanwhile, in the real world...

• Fingers crossed

• Got my packages today as scheduled, weirdly missing the QR2 base side but UPS say it’ll be delivered tomorrow, that’s not fanatecs fault so no biggy.

happy with the quality of the products, McLaren GT3 wheel is impressive and I like the QR2 lite.

the CSL load cell brake pedal is stiff as hell so I’ve already ordered some different springs off eBay to fine tune it, also got a dampener kit for the accelerator pedal as that is too easy to push down.

Excited for tomorrow