Stop Taking New Orders

Hello,

At this point it is clear things are out of control, I would suggest you close the webshop and stop taking new orders until all of this is contained?

Sure it maybe a little painful for Fanatec but the longterm gain in restoring faith will far outweigh this.

Best of luck to the team trying to help resolve everything 👍

Steve

Comments

• They will not do that, as they care not one bit for their customers, they only care about taking their money!! Absolutely shocking company, I am many hundreds out of pocket to this company.

• same here, go police for take your money back, i already do it.... DONT BUY FANATEC

• Hmm, I didn't quite mean it like this.

I am sure they do care about current customers and are doing everything possible to get back on track.

It is annoying however when it continues for weeks and weeks and new customers are dealt with first. Hence my suggestion to pause until the situation is contained.

I really like Fanatec, great products and will continue to buy from them 👍

• This is why they can afford to displease their customers, because they will continue to be their customers.

• Failtec needs millions of euros to fund the racing series and drivers they are sponsoring.

I'm sure they appreciate all the orders being placed to fund the sponsorships, new facility with roof top kart track.

• I got my money back via a PayPal dispute and I couldn't be happier that I got out of this. I had been waiting since 28th of September.

I bought a Moza R12 bundle and it's brilliant.