UK Customer Service

Hi All

I placed an order on 28th October and was given a UPS tracking number. UPS tracking says it was returned to the sender on 6th October! I have been trying to contact Fanatic via phone, live chat, email and messenger without success. In fact they cannot be contacted in any way (which contravenes UK and EU consumer law) to even discuss this and get updates.

Has anyone had any success contacting Fanatec? Unfortunately, this is starting to look more and more like a scam as they have taken my money and I have no way of contacting them or getting a refund.

Thx.

Comments

• Consider yourseIf lucky, placed my order on 25/9/2023 and still havnt had the UPS tracking number….

• Had my order since late september aswell and contacted them 3 times with 0 replys. They are just ignoring emails as they dont care atm

• LUKE MORRISLUKE MORRIS Member
    edited October 2023

Pretty unlucky to for it to takes almost a year then by returned to sender.

Jokes aside if you want a refund contact your payment provider.

• They closed their phone lines and live chat. They don't give a flying fuck about their customers.

You can try to reach the COO here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/daniel-meyberg/recent-activity/all/

• Ah OK, looks like they're in a mess. I've just optimistically emailed their registered office directly for help (not webshop). Found the email and address via companies register in Germany.

• I did, but I want to see how it plays out before commenting. Looks like they are genuinely trying to sort this out. Many of the addresses were only partially copied during the process of transferring to the new logistics partner, which is why many orders are being returned to the sender, including mine. The sheer number of incorrect orders has been overwhelming and difficult to manage quickly.

• Yeah, I guess it was some major problem because of this much delay. Even for my shipment in detailed tracking it was noted "The company or receiver name is incorrect" which is in the line with you are writing.

I hope they are taking correct measures to sort this out since this certainly is not good for company reputation.

• Australia has had delivery issues as well though and they don't have a new logistics partner there as far as I am aware.

• Since I became a Fanatec customer, I have been following this forum. It seems to me that Fanatec is doing business with a very minimal amount of staff, so they often end up in trouble.

The company appears to be single-task running. If they have products in stock to ship, they won't respond to tickets or emails, if they have to promote a product they won't ship, and so on.

• I placed my order for QR2 products middle of sept and have not heard anything since. Tried to follow up a week ago and still nothing. There is also no facility on their website to do anything about an order and no communication from Fanatec either. I guess they dont need us as customers so i will take my business elsewhere.

• I've placed an order which i need to cancel. I've requested a cancelation and sent an message but heard nothing. Its a pre order but one of the items is in stock early November and i don't want it delivered. Money has already been taken from my card. I'm concerned that with there delays in responding that they will send it out before they respond to my cancelation.

Order number 1773390

Not sure if this will get a response but worth a try

• How can I please get in touch with fanatec as it looks like they shutted down any way to get contact . My address on order is wrong and I literaly can't get in touch to correct it . This is mad