DO NOT ORDER FANATEC!!!! - TERRIBLE SERVICE

Honestly, I don't even know where to begin. All I can say is do not order from Fanatec. It is single handily the worst customer service I have ever experienced.

Originally ordered on 30th of August - all items in stock. Changed to fully shipped within 24 hours. Nothing for around a month. 20th or so of September I got tracking. Then I became one of the customers who their order was sent back to Fanatec 2nd or 3rd of October.

After so many emails that were ignored over this whole time frame I finally got a response apologising and asking if I still wanted my items as the issues have now been resolved. New order placed by Fanatec and a tracking number provided over a week ago.

No movement on the tracking, just label created.......No response on emails....

I have now requested a refund, and advise you do not buy from this company. I've never experienced anything like it. How are they as big and established as they are? They are a cowboy company, clearly.

Terrible, just Terrible.

DO NOT BUY!

Comments

• According to my personal experience, which happened almost 2 years ago, so not now, the biggest problem is when people are inside the Fanatec ecosystem. Sooner or later they will need their assistance, and it will be terrible. And they won't be able to leave the Fanatec ecosystem because it will be expensive.

Waiting for shipping is nothing compared to being stuck without your hobby, waiting for them to respond to your ticket.

• hi mate i was in the same situation except i ordered on the 30th august and i got told my order is being re shipped yesterday so be patient someone will come to you

• This company is a fucking joke.

• Why do people reward this company by blindly sending them money knowing there in shambles? You read over and over the mess that people are in and all u learn is that no matter what people are dedicated to sending there money to them knowing there are real problems. People just cant figure out that if Fanatec dont have money coming in then they will fix everything in 1 hour urgently or starve and go under. While there a mess there still being rewarded with loot so why would they be motivated when they really dont need to be? There are other companies out there that sell sim gear you do realize that? Sorry to all u guys going through what your going through but take a timeout and realize your also part of the problem throwing all your hard earned money away on gear you never know when you will ever see and for what? Asetek responds with urgency like they care and its the most important thing in there company to satisfy there customers and keep them sim racing and happy. Its peace of mind when u spend a couple grand or whatever and know your going to get support if there is a problem and yet people just keep coming back for more and more punishment because of Playstation and its not worth it but its your money and your headache so do what you will but why complain u should do your research and know going into it you could be screwed. Fanatec does not have the market they once had it is sad to see a company that was so respected and set a standard fall like they have over very Basic and standard practices a company thats run right should have. What the hell can you do???? Apparantly from the looks of the forums the answer is to send them more money because they earned it for having console gear that they dont ship or if you get it needs support u cant get🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Well, finally after 2 months I have received my refund. I would never ever purchase a single thing from Fanatec again. They are by far the worst company for customer service I have ever dealt with. I would rather not sim race than use Fanatec

• Still waiting for my refund, absolute joke of a company.

No contact, no apologies, nothing.

• I put in a ticket 2 weeks ago because my CSL DD keeps disconnecting mid game. I informed them I tried every single troubleshooting step in my ticket. Received a canned response a few days days later stating to do the same troubleshooting steps. I told them I already did these steps and to advise me of repair options. They responded 4 days later WITH THE SAME TROUBLESHOOTING STEPS. They are an utter joke of a company. I’m 2 weeks out from my initial ticket and have made 0 progress in getting this fixed. I regret buying fanatec and would advise against this company. Want to switch to Moza but can’t stomach being out $500

• Just an update here!

MY Second order, has now been returned to sender for a SECOND TIME!!! I couldn't even make this up. What an absolute joke of a company. After promising me the issues had been resolved, it gets returned to Fanatec for delivery today.

Give me my money back you terrible, terrible company!

I can not stress this enough. Do not buy from this company. Buy Moza. Fanatec are slapped all over the new WRC game and they can't even ship out orders.

I'm a really easy going person, and one for giving customer service a chance but holy poop!