The real reason your order is marked as "shipped" when its not?

Unlike some i have only been waiting 10 days for my order, however, seeing that some have not even had reply from Fanatec in over a month and others who have been waiting months on a product that is supposedly in stock and only on a 5 day delay, its left me with no confidence.

No worries il cancel my order.......but wait, as soon as your item is marked as "shipped" you cannot get a refund...very convenient.

Lets hope we see our orders now that they have finished their little outing to the WRC and finished putting their time into the marketing for all their new products that aren't even ready yet......

I am never one to complain but watching them post all over social media whilst ignoring cutomers who have sent them in some cases thousands of £/$ doesnt sit right with me.

Comments

• JamesJames Member, Administrator

Thank you for your feedback, Billy. We understand the concerns about your order. In case you haven’t seen it yet, we have just opened a new communication channel, where we update the community about our current logistical challenges in Europe, regarding order processing and the & delays at our whole customer service department. You can find it in our forum, and we’ll keep updating this thread in the future: bit.ly/3ShXas5 . Thank you for your utmost patience and for sticking with us! 

• hi mate, i wouldn't worry too much yet as i only got told that they were re shipping my order yesterday bare in mind i ordered on the 30th august so will be over 2 months i have waited once it turns up

• The truth is that I am hallucinating with the helplessness of not having any communication about it. Three messages, one revocation and the only thing I have received are automatic messages. They leave the client in a total gap of misinformation, where, for example, I have more than €3,000 in two orders, with clients waiting to deliver their prepared equipment. But nothing at all, the messages that are sent should not even be read. It's embarrassing, especially for someone who stands up for the brand in my region.

What I tell them?

Products are continually being presented, and as the colleague says, our orders (money) are frozen for when they feel like responding. READ THE MESSAGES FOR GOD.

• Correct me if I'm wrong but is Fantec in serious financial trouble? I personally think it is as they are doing some very underhand things to lock people in. Taking there money and marking something as shipped that hasn't been for example. This way you can't get a refund while they use your money to prop themselves up.

The reviews sites are completely rammed with people in the same position yet the website still says ship within 5 to 7 days which is a complete lie. A lie designed to keep people paying money and receiving nothing.

Fanatec Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of fanatec.com (trustpilot.com)

My advice to all is use banks, PayPal or what ever payment method you used to start the process to get your money back before they collapse and your money is lost forever.