Newcomer

Hi,

I'm new user but not new Driver, I do not claim to be a professional Driver, let's say a mid range, more or less.

That said, I'm new to Direct Drive systems, I own a Logitech G29 an entry level setup.

I'm looking for a good setup for several games, I play Assetto Corsa, Assetto Corsa Competizione, F1 2022, Dirt Rally 2.0, Project Cars 2, Forza Horizon 5, Euro Truck Simulator 2 and so on, so I need a good setup with 2 Wheels with Quick Release, depending on what I wish to launch, I would like to change to have a better experience.

I'm also a owner of a DOF Reality P3 Motion Simulator and I use a VR Headset, so it needs to be compatible with both.

I don't need the TOP setup, but I would like a good Base Bundle (Wheel Base, Steering Wheel and Pedals, Clutch included), the Shifter and the Handbrake of possibile.

I was thinking about

CSL DD F1 ESPORTS PREMIUM BUNDLE FOR PC

or

GRAN TURISMO DD PRO (8nm)

In the first case I need to buy only a second wheel, but I'm not able to find the same Wheel as shown in the second Bundle.

In the second case I have also to buy the second F1 Wheel, which is available as single purchase, but also the CSL PEDALS LOAD CELL Kit.

Thanks

Comments

• If all your titles are PC I would go with option #1

• If I was you I would look at another manufacturer. 1000's of un happy customers, all out of pocket due to Fanatec's supply issues and lack of honesty.

• And there is literally no one to talk to for customer service from fanatec, you send an email and it goes into the void.